Used the newspaper photographer’s technique to set my camera to f/8 or better (in this case, I used f/11) and held the camera over my head, aimed as best I could and pressed the shutter. Used the Tokina 11-16mm Wide Angle Zoom which created some pleasing distortions and, I hope, gives you a sense of the craziness of the event.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 440: Bird Portraiture viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/03/vie… : 1 day ago
- You'd think the people with the money would notice this and want to own it instead of spending billions trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @TravelingUS: @clairecmc 1) IGNORE THE POLLS 2) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO CHECK THEIR REGISTRATION AT VOTE.ORG 3) GIVE… : 3 days ago
- .@TheMuppets are Back! Their new show, #MuppetsNow, debuts today on @disneyplus. In #MagicKingdom at #wdw they did… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Looks like @RepJohnKatko endorsed candidate is not doing so good with the economy. If only Katko had pushed Trump a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago