And Epcot, Animal Kingdom and the Disney Hollywood Studios. Yes, folks, I told you I was a fan(atic) of Walt Disney World. Be prepared for more photos like the one below over the next few days/week. Hoping for better Internet connectivity this time so I can post while I am there. See ya in March!
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Looking for something to do on a cold winter's night in #Syracuse? The @CheckersHockey come in to take on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- New York needs to open of direct sale of EVs if we are to scale the transition to electric to where it needs to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @monstershockey at @SyracuseCrunch from 1/26/2022. #syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- The joy of victory! #SyrCrunch Shawn Element congratulates goalie Amir Miftakhov after defeating the Cleveland Mons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey maintain their 5-1 lead to defeat the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago