And Epcot, Animal Kingdom and the Disney Hollywood Studios. Yes, folks, I told you I was a fan(atic) of Walt Disney World. Be prepared for more photos like the one below over the next few days/week. Hoping for better Internet connectivity this time so I can post while I am there. See ya in March!
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Lots of @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey celebrations as they defeated the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 7-2. @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey lead the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 5-1 after the 2nd period in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey lead the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 2-1 after the 1st period in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @RawCharge: Crunch Wrap: Glad to have November in the books rawcharge.com/2021/11/30/228… : 1 day ago
- On #SyrCrunch Hockey Fights Cancer night I remember my sisters. Linda who lost her life to brain cancer, Leah who w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago