The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @BellevilleSens and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- In ten years, when people ask "Why didn't we stop them?" Here's the answer. Why people want to give the GOP power b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- The goal, the celly, the celebration. #SyrCrunch Alex Barre-Boulet (12) scores the game winner over the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @UticaComets and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Arena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Aren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago