The color of October has gone to be replaced by the stark beauty of November trees prepared for the long winter months ahead. I took a sunrise of Onondaga Lake in the Spring when the light was much different.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @takeitev: People are still in denial https://t.co/L25JGiB3hS : 1 hour ago
- Our Second stop along the Genesee River gorge is Middle Falls at Letchworth State Park Summer 2022 #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDt8BZ : 12 hours ago
- RT @AlexSibila: EXCELLENT graphics in this article by Yale Climate Connections comparing ICE and EV efficiency! @CC_Yale https://t.co/w6CYJ… : 1 day ago
- Let us take a trip down the Genesee River gorge. First is Upper Falls at Letchworth State Park Summer 2022 #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDg6MD : 1 day ago
- Some inspiration for you on this Tuesday in August. Inspiration Point at Letchworth State Park Summer 2022 #flickr flic.kr/p/2nD8zja : 2 days ago