to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 8 hours ago
- A passion for #travel. Prior Park in Bath, #England. flic.kr/p/enxYWB #photography #photogs #togs #bridge : 10 hours ago
- Would you trust this man with the @SyracuseCrunch Twitter account? #ALLin @hayes25 @JimSarosy @MaggieJWalt http://t.co/akfGKvAo1C : 13 hours ago
- Mine are pretty easy to see. Passions on My Sleeve wp.me/pcc47-1Pi #photography #photogs #togs : 16 hours ago
- People are starting to post their #photography passions.Do you have any? wp.me/pcc47-1Ob #photographers #photogs #togs : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: wildlife
This being a milestone number, I thought I would come up with something a little different for this month’s assignment. I have many passions in my life which repeated here on the blog. I have followed many of you (see … Continue reading
It was a windy, cold Spring day when I visited the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York last week. The Wildlife Drive was not completely open yet with a turn around and two way traffic on a … Continue reading
In upstate New York, many people refer to Snow Birds as the Canadian people who travel through the state in the Spring after spending the winter in Florida and other points south. There is another kind of snow bird who … Continue reading
The Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) has made an appearance on my blog for each year of its existence. It has become my Spring tradition to post a photo of the sweet sounding little song bird. Last year was the first … Continue reading