to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Added 20 photos to @SyracuseCrunch Playoff FB album including post-game handshakes. tinyurl.com/bqetwgv #ahl #caldercup #Syracuse : 4 hours ago
- Scott Walker, coach of @Storm_City, with @Trichard71 who now plays for the @SyracuseCrunch at @TheOncenter #ALLin http://t.co/p1IPDR4Jdn : 5 hours ago
- Not sure what's going on here, @JTBrown23 with Pat Nagle. Fun times after winning an #AHL #CalderCup playoff series. http://t.co/ylgS4o53sY : 13 hours ago
- #SprFalcons Curtis McElhinney tells @tjohnny09 he is good at the hockey. #SyrCrunch #AHL #CalderCup http://t.co/pDMhvYNmc2 : 13 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Dan Sexton and @Vladdy18 after the empty net goal to seal the win and series over @TheFalconsAHL http://t.co/dtwe8pxqPC : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: water
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading
After announcing Assignment 25: Your Photography Passion, I thought I would share some helpful articles on the subject. Here are some reference links for looking more into this thing called passion. They all have a photography theme but the messages … Continue reading
This being a milestone number, I thought I would come up with something a little different for this month’s assignment. I have many passions in my life which repeated here on the blog. I have followed many of you (see … Continue reading
May Day is an ancient ritual dating back centuries related to Celtic and German cultures. Today, it is a holiday in some locations of the world with festivals, singing and dancing. May Day ceremonies in the United States vary greatly … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading