to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Ceddy_30 in radio head gear for #CrunchWeekly from @TullysGoodTimes on Erie. w/ @Dan_DUva #AllIn http://t.co/vaMjKPMThU : 10 hours ago
- Colorful Greased Pole Climb team at the Jordan Fall Festival in Jordan, #NewYork. flic.kr/p/epE2FN #people #photography #tyedye : 19 hours ago
- ICYMI: AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 22 hours ago
- Concepts for a new use Alt-81: Future Visions for the Urban Expressway - upstate.syr.edu/uncategorized/… #Syracuse #newyork : 1 day ago
- AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: stairs
Yesterday I attended a photowalk lead by upstate New York landscape photographer A. D. Wheeler at Watkins Glen State Park in Watkins Glen, New York. Fellow bloggers Barb of The Aspiring Photographer, Debbie of My Life in CNY and Dave of FLX … Continue reading
Watkins Glen, New York is famous for its auto racing heritage. In fact, NASCAR is racing there today as weather postponed yesterday’s attempt. Watkins Glen is also home to one of the most beautiful gorges in the southern tier of … Continue reading
Funny how you fall into a fun project. First, there was the impromptu winter photo I grabbed before a Syracuse University basketball game which was followed up by a planned spring HDR photo. Late Saturday night, I decided the summer … Continue reading
The last time you saw Crouse College on the Syracuse University campus, I was pronouncing Winter’s back was broken. This time in following the quote of novelist Elizabeth Bowen, “Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of … Continue reading