to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Two generations of the @SyracuseCrunch #hockey faimly flic.kr/p/eP2o2B #ahl #sports #photography #caldercup #Syracuse #newyork : 12 hours ago
- From #Russia With #Love. View 284: Russian #Father wp.me/pcc47-1Qn #hockey #syrcrunch #family #Syracuse #newyork : 16 hours ago
- Happy Father's Day! View 284: Russian #Father wp.me/pcc47-1Qn #hockey #family #Syracuse #newyork : 19 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch fans will be waiting for you @griffinshockey They are #AllIn for their @SyracuseCrunch http://t.co/Hf6y9tjsHD : 1 day ago
- Fans @TullysGoodTimes 7th North react to goal by @SyracuseCrunch @tjohnny09 in the win over @griffinshockey #Syracuse http://t.co/qWiBaqW2bO : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: st. louis
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading
As I was reviewing the photos I choose to share last week, I realized something was missing. Technically they were good. They were informative but did not include a lot of storytelling. Take the Westcott Building I posted on Friday. … Continue reading
Eero Saarinen, the architect of the Gateway Arch, wanted a simple design for a memorial to the westward expansion created by the Louisiana Purchase negotiated by President Thomas Jefferson. After studying other iconic memorials, Eero decided none really fit and … Continue reading