to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Two generations of the @SyracuseCrunch #hockey faimly flic.kr/p/eP2o2B #ahl #sports #photography #caldercup #Syracuse #newyork : 11 hours ago
- From #Russia With #Love. View 284: Russian #Father wp.me/pcc47-1Qn #hockey #syrcrunch #family #Syracuse #newyork : 15 hours ago
- Happy Father's Day! View 284: Russian #Father wp.me/pcc47-1Qn #hockey #family #Syracuse #newyork : 18 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch fans will be waiting for you @griffinshockey They are #AllIn for their @SyracuseCrunch http://t.co/Hf6y9tjsHD : 1 day ago
- Fans @TullysGoodTimes 7th North react to goal by @SyracuseCrunch @tjohnny09 in the win over @griffinshockey #Syracuse http://t.co/qWiBaqW2bO : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: spaceship earth
Last week I discussed using guests, tourists if you will, as part of photos in crowded travel destinations. I know, many do not like to see other people in their vacation photos. You can take some of those photos and … Continue reading
Walt Disney first proposed the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow or EPCOT in a famous episode of Disney’s Wonderful World of Color television show in the late 1960′s. A little over a decade later, EPCOT Center as it was first called … Continue reading
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
When I shared my Best Disney Photos of 2011 last November, I promised I would be telling you how I was able to light up the monorail. Today is the day! Enjoy! I have seen other photographers sharing photos of … Continue reading