to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Passions on My Sleeve wp.me/pcc47-1Pi : 1 hour ago
- People are starting to post their #photography passions.Do you have any? wp.me/pcc47-1Ob #photographers #photogs #togs : 3 hours ago
- RT @mbreidenbach: @sduncan02 @feraltigerlily @sthomasphotos @morleycp You've been quoted in my #Storify story "Rainbows over Syracuse" http… : 4 hours ago
- RT @allielac: Never wait. Life goes faster than you think. // I can confirm this. : 5 hours ago
- Rainbow over Pelcher-Arcaro Staduim as the B'ville/CNS Boys Lacrosse game is delayed. http://t.co/gMt26eljRW : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: snow
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I got … Continue reading
If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper … Continue reading
Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. – John Muir
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading