to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Presenting the Flag Wavers of Sansepolcro from #Epcot #Italy #WDW #funwithflags flic.kr/p/psrPPr : 5 hours ago
- MT @HowardDolgon: @TheFrozenDome tix sales surpass AHL record. Gunning for U.S pro record. | We can do it #Syracuse! http://t.co/bTR2SiPtsO : 8 hours ago
- Interested in #Sports or #Action #Photography? Teaching my popular class on 10/30/14. tinyurl.com/qcweevp #togs http://t.co/wx9Ozgqd03 : 8 hours ago
- Photos from the scrapbook of my recent #vacation. View 347: #Disney@Vacationing wp.me/pcc47-235 #dcl #florida http://t.co/bGH6B5OkEl : 9 hours ago
- Is Drouin French-Canadian? Must have been the #France tweet...no it had to be the camel. #GoCrunch #Epcot #camelpower : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: sand
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
I really enjoyed the posts on this assignment about Summertime. Where I live, Summer is a three month event with Spring as its lead in and Autumn a colorful ending. In between, people get out and enjoy the summer no … Continue reading