to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Has to work on #Kucheroving, @Bville_Bees Matt Abbott after scoring a goal against @IthacaLilRed last night. #hockey http://t.co/zCyXdvNUsK : 10 hours ago
- #Travel the World in the Assignment 27 #Vacation Recap wp.me/pcc47-1Yf #photography #photogs #togs : 12 hours ago
- Some times all you can do is #smile. @SyracuseCrunch Captain Mike Angelidis at the end of the Norfolk game on Sat. http://t.co/HYmsJRV0Ty : 2 days ago
- Starburst #photography in #disneyshollywoodstudios The car in the alley off of Sunset Blvd. flic.kr/p/i63J3v #hdr #sun #antique : 2 days ago
- Congratulations to @SyracuseCrunch Eric Neilson for his first goal this season. 9 more to go! #sports #ahl http://t.co/TdMHihZqtX : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: sand
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
I really enjoyed the posts on this assignment about Summertime. Where I live, Summer is a three month event with Spring as its lead in and Autumn a colorful ending. In between, people get out and enjoy the summer no … Continue reading
Spent the day enjoying summer at Brennan’s Beach RV Campground and Resort near Pulaski, New York. Walked the beach with the D70 using the Nifty Fifty (Nikon’s 50mm f/1.8 lens) which equates to 75mm with the 1.5x crop factor and came … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading