to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Alright..back on the job this weekend as @SyracuseCrunch take on Thruway rivals, @AmerksHockey ow.ly/i/7n2aE http://t.co/XtOpXU2DB3 : 23 hours ago
- RT @ephesuslighting: If you're in downtown Syracuse tonight, you should check this out! syracuse.com/kirst/index.ss… : 23 hours ago
- Leaving Port Canaveral, I photographed Royal Caribbean's #FreedomoftheSeas from the #disneydream #dcl #cruise flic.kr/p/pNNmLy : 1 day ago
- Colors and Eagles at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. View 348: Late Autumn Color wp.me/pcc47-23a http://t.co/SQfOYs5qCP : 2 days ago
- MT @SyracuseCrunch: @Cuse legends join in promoting #Syracuse and @TheFrozenDome ow.ly/DhvQq #poundforpound #ahl #hockey : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: sand
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
I really enjoyed the posts on this assignment about Summertime. Where I live, Summer is a three month event with Spring as its lead in and Autumn a colorful ending. In between, people get out and enjoy the summer no … Continue reading