to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #Photographing planes with propellers. The Trouble with Props wp.me/pcc47-21X #Rochester #newyork http://t.co/xH4foTZlxt : 1 day ago
- #USAF #Thunderbirds flying a precision formation at the #Rochester International Airshow. #newyork flic.kr/p/oy8scz : 2 days ago
- Yep, still trying to win me a #fordmustang Ford Summer Spectacular Giveaway shar.es/1nOD2F : 2 days ago
- Come to the @NYSFair via train. Thanks to @NYGovCuomo and @Amtrak governor.ny.gov/press/08202014… #nysf #train #newyork : 2 days ago
- Flying #Mustang P-51 at the #Rochester International Airshow #newyork #quicksilver flic.kr/p/ox7pXz : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: sand
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
I really enjoyed the posts on this assignment about Summertime. Where I live, Summer is a three month event with Spring as its lead in and Autumn a colorful ending. In between, people get out and enjoy the summer no … Continue reading