to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: #TBT to April 5 when @Vladdy18, @JMarchessault18 & @bconnolly8 fueled epic comeback vs. @UticaComets, a 6-5 OT win. htt… : 19 hours ago
- Not to far but here is my #TBT from last season's @SyracuseCrunch Home Opener. @TheAHL #IsItOctoberYet http://t.co/idLwKYxVec : 20 hours ago
- Yes, the 2014-2015 @TheAHL Schedule comes out tomorrow at 11AM. DID YOU HEAR ME! @SyracuseArmyRB @SyrcuseCrunch pic.twitter.com/WyK2nqntFe : 2 days ago
- Arabian Traditional Costume #Horse class @NYSFair wp.me/pcc47-224 #Syracuse #newyork http://t.co/gVGkybwun0 : 2 days ago
- ICYMI: Riding a mechanical bull at the @NYSFair View 340: Day at the NYS Fair wp.me/pcc47-224 #Syracuse http://t.co/1hzwuSYBxA : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: rochester
I am not referring to props as in objects used to compliment a photograph but props as in propellers on airplanes. The Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York had a mix of jets and prop planes. For … Continue reading
The last time I photographed the United States Air Force Thunderbirds air demonstration team they were flying over Main Street USA at Walt Disney World. Yesterday, the Tunderbirds performed at the Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York. Unlike the … Continue reading
The 19th season for the Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club was its most successful. The team went to the finals of the American Hockey League (AHL) Calder Cup Championship series for the first time. Tyler Johnson was named the league’s MVP, … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading