to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim, athletic director Daryl Gross all in for Crunch ow.ly/lncMC : 14 hours ago
- The next dance craze, the Gamorrean Boogie. flic.kr/p/eqqMao #starwars #sww #disney #wdw : 14 hours ago
- RT @disphotoblog: Sunrise Over Cinderella Castle bit.ly/171xT9z #disney #photography //And there it is. Beautiful, Cory! : 15 hours ago
- My office space is #AllIn for the @SyracuseCrunch Beat the @WBSPenguins http://t.co/3vminYsVAx : 17 hours ago
- RT @cnysportspix: @sthomasphotos @Ceddy_30 @TullysGoodTimes @Dan_DUva What's Tully Turtle whispering in his ear? // Beat the @WBSPenguins! : 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: relay for life
Here are my photos for Karma’s June Photo Hunt. Peace – Is a green leaf in the forest. Joy – Is surviving cancer. Pride – Is wearing your grandsons’ championship rings. I had to skip the last one and instead replace … Continue reading
Would you buy a raffle ticket from this young woman? I think you would as she sold many last weekend during the Relay For Life event in Baldwinsville, New York. My Hearts & Hands team went on to raise over … Continue reading
Tonight my Hearts and Hands Relay for Life team will be participating in the 2012 Baldwinsville Relay For Life event in my upstate New York town. A Relay for Life event features three amazing moments: CELEBRATE as survivors take the … Continue reading
In six weeks time, my Relay For Life team, Hearts & Hands, will be walking with over 40 other teams in Baldwinsville, New York. I am proud to say we have raised almost $10,000 the last two years for the … Continue reading