Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- It was a beautiful evening for a walk around @SyracuseU. http://t.co/wuZFgKTCPA : 16 hours ago
- Congrats to #TeamAxe and @BrentAxeMedia for their win over #TeamTamurian to retain the cup. #beacuseitsthecup http://t.co/fp0mYxCMxO : 19 hours ago
- #NYMustangs lined up in the @WGI infield. @FordMustang http://t.co/G16GbGjDLk : 1 day ago
- Mustang Sway at the Glen. #NYMustang rally at @WGI today. Will be doing pace laps later. http://t.co/4fxFlYie4P : 1 day ago
- RT @OnondagaNation: Friday night 7/31, the @RedhawkLax look to end the series vs Allegany. Game time 8:30 - Tsha' Hoñ’noñyeñ’dakhwa #lax ht… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: red mill inn
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading