to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @TheFrozenDome: #SyrCrunch ad campaign for the #ToyotaFrozenDomeClassic gets underway, tune into @CNYCentral to see the newest ad. http:… : 57 minutes ago
- Highlight #5: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary season: Mike Angelidis "kucheroving" after scoring against @IceCapsAHL. http://t.co/c8HEe2kr2m : 1 day ago
- Return to #GrandCanyonNP #ArchesNP and #CanyonlandsNP View 344: Three National Parks Revisited wp.me/pcc47-22G http://t.co/ZO9AsOuvqz : 1 day ago
- Thanks for the RTs & FAVs from @Bville_Bees #football players & fans today. $5 Photo Downloads are available here: tinyurl.com/lqluwpv : 2 days ago
- RT @JimSarosy: Getting closer! White paint is all done. Lines are up next. http://t.co/jdCqMhVbXG | Clean boards, too. Like the blue stage. : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: red mill inn
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading