to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- HELP Email address @YahooCare was using to communicate no long works. I still cannot access external email accounts. Incident: 140828-019122 : 4 hours ago
- RT @scottinwdw: Interesting... @TechCrunch tests the iPhone 6 and 6+ at Disneyland. techcrunch.com/2014/09/17/lif… | Very well done. : 5 hours ago
- Age old rivalries #Ford vs #Chevy #Mustang vs #Camaro at the starting line. #dragracing #photography flic.kr/p/pg1vc5 : 5 hours ago
- You know I will be there, @SyracuseCrunch! @TheFrozenDome @Bville_Bees @CNSAthletics bit.ly/1o16oAR http://t.co/thkq8oSxpQ : 20 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: High school hockey will be part of @TheFrozenDome. @Bville_Bees to face @CNSAthletics Nov. 21. bit.ly/1o16oAR h… : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: red mill inn
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading