Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- One week or 7 days to go before the #SyrCrunch face-off on #200ft of ice @TheOncenter War Memorial. #Syracuse http://t.co/uxT06xcp6p : 4 hours ago
- Next time you are in Cicero for practice, @JGHoughtaling, let me know. I work close by. You can buy me lunch. 😄 twitter.com/BoltProspects/… : 19 hours ago
- Ready #SyrCrunch fans? 8 more sleeps before 2015-2016 Home Season starts at @TheOncenter War Memorial in #Syracuse. http://t.co/mpn6ct4kHu : 21 hours ago
- FYI #CNY #photography #photogs twitter.com/stephencvengro… : 1 day ago
- NY leaf peepers expect mid-peak colors this weekend. Find out how to best photograph them by clicking the link below twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: red mill inn
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading