to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Ogie Ogilthorpe (2) of the #Syracuse Bulldogs was one of 6,079 fans @SyracuseCrunch vs Hartford #AHL Game. #slapshot http://t.co/rUW8JFWyHX : 1 day ago
- MT @ToddNY25: It wasn't that they celebrated at center ice. It's how they celebrated. Game brought the team closer. http://t.co/0bu4yOhSJL : 1 day ago
- Look who was with #SyrCrunch @HowardDolgon, @TBLightning owner Jeff Vinik and CEO Tod Leiweke in Crunch jacket. http://t.co/EITmEYTZ3a : 1 day ago
- Cheering section for #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde was in attendance for both wins over the weekend. #Syracuse #AHL http://t.co/Q2c3NsZFL8 : 1 day ago
- Big turnout for #SyrCrunch #ShootoutShow with @Dan_DUva and guest @Dotch94 #Syracuse #AHL http://t.co/1Bu3U4iskO : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: red mill inn
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading