Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics vs Kingston Tigers at @CarrierDome44 on 9/3/2015. sthomasphotos.com/High-School-Sp… http://t.co/icHzf4Ighl : 5 hours ago
- Join me and @philspitze for a Teaching Tour at Fillmore Glen SP for Fall Colors. #photography meetu.ps/2MWsJX http://t.co/xGiCBrPCb9 : 11 hours ago
- Bad move @espnradio Have enjoyed years of intelligent sports talk from 10am to 1pm. Le Batard is not that. Won't be listening, sorry. : 15 hours ago
- The Iron Man Cometh. #SyrCrunch drops the puck on the 2015-2016 Home Schedule in 43 Days. #Syracuse #AHL http://t.co/SlClJLCQfB : 16 hours ago
- Encounter with Darth Vader at Disney's Hollywood Studios (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/1vwpmQ http://t.co/ol1yjnCJ4z : 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: red mill inn
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading