Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Enjoying #Winterlude in Ottawa. Even found Beavertails! #winter #fun #canada https://t.co/LMT5f1K2ch : 15 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSHockey vs. @Bville_Bees fr. 2/8/16. @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey sthomasphotos.com/High-School-Sp… https://t.co/zL6xXdIiRk : 2 days ago
- Who's going to the @SyracuseCrunch game in #Ottawa against @BSens_Hockey this weekend? #Syracuse #Binghamton https://t.co/qiAxvTM6SP : 2 days ago
- .@CNSHockey holds off @Bville_Bees for the 2-1 victory in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 1st period. #Sec3 https://t.co/OMNicTFNAh : 4 days ago
- .@CNSHockey leads 2-1 over @Bville_Bees in @NYSPHSAA Boys #hockey after 2 periods. #Sec3 https://t.co/2WSPnpeeqS : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: race
If they can make sharks fly, cars can be made to do the same. Below was the coolest car I photographed at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York on Sunday, August 23, 2015. My goal was to push … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading