to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Starting a #Top10 series on Monday for the #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary year. Here's a preview. #sports #photography http://t.co/NRaIo5yJjG : 23 hours ago
- HELP Email address @YahooCare was using to communicate no long works. I still cannot access external email accounts. Incident: 140828-019122 : 1 day ago
- RT @scottinwdw: Interesting... @TechCrunch tests the iPhone 6 and 6+ at Disneyland. techcrunch.com/2014/09/17/lif… | Very well done. : 1 day ago
- Age old rivalries #Ford vs #Chevy #Mustang vs #Camaro at the starting line. #dragracing #photography flic.kr/p/pg1vc5 : 1 day ago
- You know I will be there, @SyracuseCrunch! @TheFrozenDome @Bville_Bees @CNSAthletics bit.ly/1o16oAR http://t.co/thkq8oSxpQ : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: race
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading