to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Good game for @SyracuseCrunch to conclude the 2014-15 season. Beating @BulldogsAHL 3-1. #ahl #hockey #Syracuse http://t.co/V1v3LtGWYj : 1 hour ago
- Look who is watching the @CanadiensMTL @TBLightning game with me. #kendryden29 http://t.co/hAuDLsc2nd : 1 day ago
- Checking in from Hamilton #Canada watching #HNIC as the @CanadiensMTL play the @TBLightning in #stanleycupplayoffs http://t.co/EiDITym9DL : 1 day ago
- RT @JimSarosy: #FF Give the best play-by-play man in the #AHL @Dan_DUva a follow for updates on all things Crunch. #SyrCrunch #SportsBiz : 1 day ago
- My lower body injury will keep me out of Rochester tonight. Traveling with @SyracuseCrunch for @BulldogsAHL game Saturday. Anyone going? : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: race
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading