Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Heard from one #Canadiens fan last night in #Syracuse...KUUUUUUCCCHHerov! (Think #WrathofKhan moive) #Tampacuse http://t.co/CUAuSvgh78 : 1 day ago
- .@Bville_Boys_Lax won 11-9 over the FM Hornets @NYSPHSAA http://t.co/noKWEz58Gm : 1 day ago
- .@Bville_Boys_Lax up 9-7 on FM at end of 3rd. http://t.co/BFKDNHIKpS http://t.co/d8qVwfIMob : 1 day ago
- Oh, boy, put my @CanadiensMTL and @TBLightning feeds next to each other on TweetDeck. Going to be a fun series. #TBLvsMTL : 3 days ago
- .@WBSPenguins goalie Matt Murray backstopped a stingy team defense to sweep the #SyrCrunch in #CalderCupPlayoffs http://t.co/14R6FGhG4u : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: race
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading