Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- A day early but nice to see #44 Charlie Dodero will be back with #SyrCrunch 45 Days before the Home Opener on 10/17. http://t.co/amuYFUqL3x : 21 hours ago
- Guess what's for dinner tonight at the @NYSFair? #gianelliinyourbelly http://t.co/KFpGbuqP1D : 1 day ago
- Hope you all like them! twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- View 366: New York State Fair Traditions viewsinfinitum.com/2015/09/01/vie… http://t.co/ljKIiygb3L : 2 days ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Keep track of all #SyrCrunch games with a downloadable 2015-16 season schedule! bit.ly/1fIEhs0 http://t.co/6PBV… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: race
If they can make sharks fly, cars can be made to do the same. Below was the coolest car I photographed at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York on Sunday, August 23, 2015. My goal was to push … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading