to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Highlight #5: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary season: Mike Angelidis "kucheroving" after scoring against @IceCapsAHL. http://t.co/c8HEe2kr2m : 14 hours ago
- Return to #GrandCanyonNP #ArchesNP and #CanyonlandsNP View 344: Three National Parks Revisited wp.me/pcc47-22G http://t.co/ZO9AsOuvqz : 16 hours ago
- Thanks for the RTs & FAVs from @Bville_Bees #football players & fans today. $5 Photo Downloads are available here: tinyurl.com/lqluwpv : 2 days ago
- RT @JimSarosy: Getting closer! White paint is all done. Lines are up next. http://t.co/jdCqMhVbXG | Clean boards, too. Like the blue stage. : 2 days ago
- The @Bville_Bees running attack was too much for #FMHSFootball Hornets to handle. Bees won 39-6. #sports #football http://t.co/7LZNK7Kvr1 : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: race
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading