to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Flying #Mustang P-51 at the #Rochester International Airshow #newyork #quicksilver flic.kr/p/ox7pXz : 11 hours ago
- RT @JamesDBrandon: New image and post over at the blog, check it: "3 Steps To Make Travel A Reality" ift.tt/1rTCwZj : 21 hours ago
- Every wonder what it would be like to pull some high-G forces in an #USAF F-16 #Thunderbird flic.kr/p/owd1hS : 1 day ago
- ICYMI: Taking off into the wild, blue yonder. View 339: Thunderbirds over #Rochester wp.me/pcc47-21O #newyork http://t.co/dnMMR2WQht : 2 days ago
- Taking off into the wild, blue yonder. View 339: Thunderbirds over #Rochester wp.me/pcc47-21O #newyork http://t.co/dnMMR2WQht : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: race
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
For the second year running, I covered the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival in LaFayette, New York. The three races consist of a 1 Mile Fun Run for families and a 5K and 15K road … Continue reading