to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Colorful Greased Pole Climb team at the Jordan Fall Festival in Jordan, #NewYork. flic.kr/p/epE2FN #people #photography #tyedye : 8 hours ago
- ICYMI: AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 11 hours ago
- Concepts for a new use Alt-81: Future Visions for the Urban Expressway - upstate.syr.edu/uncategorized/… #Syracuse #newyork : 13 hours ago
- AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 1 day ago
- A passion for #travel. Prior Park in Bath, #England. flic.kr/p/enxYWB #photography #photogs #togs #bridge : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading
The Autumnal Equinox is defined as the point in time the center of the Sun passes through the same plane as the Earth’s equator in the direction from North to South on or around September 21st or 22nd each year. … Continue reading