to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @SyracuseCrunch wrap up season with win over @BulldogsAHL fr. 4/19/14. tinyurl.com/lofd6c7 #ahl http://t.co/3OCMXWRFeO : 4 hours ago
- Oh, @CourtneyyyEm THIS is what you want for your pre-game show: Canadiens 2014 Playoffs Pre-Game: youtu.be/vTIsuCSFuj8 : 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to @tjohnny09 and @Opalat18 for being nominated for the Calder Trophy. #TampaCuse is proud. http://t.co/CkWAJjFJGT : 1 day ago
- Icy early #Spring at #NiagaraFalls wp.me/pcc47-20a #waterfalls #nature http://t.co/TciBS7ksHy : 1 day ago
- For the goalie fans. @TBLightning / @SyracuseCrunch goalie Kristers Guldevskis. #ECHL #AHL #Olympics #NHL http://t.co/9djIC5G5h2 : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading