Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @OutlawBaseball at @crushball from 7/27/2015 in @NYCBL_baseball playoffs smu.gs/1eBHNUD http://t.co/G4vdcyxUxb : 2 hours ago
- Will it be a repeat for #TeamAxe or will #TeamTamurian get sweet revenge? Come to #StreetCrunch @TheOncenter on 8/1. http://t.co/DGs5zi66Kt : 9 hours ago
- This guy plays the game with intensity. @SalManeenNC9 #StreetCrunchDraft http://t.co/mcUaCmyqzt : 10 hours ago
- Nice to see the eternal goalie, @WayneStormWatch will be back in the net for #TeamTamurian. Hope the weather cools. http://t.co/4TYnADQAC7 : 10 hours ago
- I hear this guy is still available. @NikoTamurian @BrentAxeMedia Looks like a player. #StreetCrunchDraft http://t.co/WFQku1wEcC : 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
A year ago I posted a blog from the McDonald’s in Moab, Utah of the Three National Parks I had visited in the last week. This past week, I have been reviewing and editing photos from the trip and wanted to … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.