to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- ICYMI: Merry Christmas from Santa's Elf-ovs, @SyracuseCrunch @Vladdy18 and Korobov, at @NNEASY in Brewerton, #NewYork http://t.co/VNrTLqGrbN : 1 day ago
- Santa will be chartering a sleigh to Tampa soon for a D-man. http://t.co/8dxWPX03C5 : 2 days ago
- Merry Christmas from Santa's Elf-ovs, @SyracuseCrunch @Vladdy18 and Dmitry Korobov, at @NNEASY in Brewerton, #NewYork http://t.co/VNrTLqGrbN : 2 days ago
- #HomeandHomeSweep @edmeejorge @CanadiensMTL steal the extra point from the @NHLDevils keep streak alive. : 3 days ago
- My favorite @CuseIce player @allielac on the ice last night at @TheOncenter War Memorial. #SUice #sports #Syracuse http://t.co/6r9Rec74eJ : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading
Canopy roads have large moss-draped live oaks, sweet gums, hickory trees and pines casting protective shade over roads around Tallahassee, Florida, with limbs that meet in a canopy to provide cooling shade for the roads and very scenic drives for travelers. There … Continue reading