to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Presenting the Flag Wavers of Sansepolcro from #Epcot #Italy #WDW #funwithflags flic.kr/p/psrPPr : 7 hours ago
- MT @HowardDolgon: @TheFrozenDome tix sales surpass AHL record. Gunning for U.S pro record. | We can do it #Syracuse! http://t.co/bTR2SiPtsO : 10 hours ago
- Interested in #Sports or #Action #Photography? Teaching my popular class on 10/30/14. tinyurl.com/qcweevp #togs http://t.co/wx9Ozgqd03 : 10 hours ago
- Photos from the scrapbook of my recent #vacation. View 347: #Disney@Vacationing wp.me/pcc47-235 #dcl #florida http://t.co/bGH6B5OkEl : 11 hours ago
- Is Drouin French-Canadian? Must have been the #France tweet...no it had to be the camel. #GoCrunch #Epcot #camelpower : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
A year ago I posted a blog from the McDonald’s in Moab, Utah of the Three National Parks I had visited in the last week. This past week, I have been reviewing and editing photos from the trip and wanted to … Continue reading
When High Dynamic Range (HDR) images first came on the scene, many people thought they looked unreal though beautiful. For years, HDR photographers and software companies worked to make the images look realistic with much success. When I went to … Continue reading
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.