to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Summertime in the City. View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork #summer http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 22 hours ago
- View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e #tripod #newyork : 1 day ago
- RT @Fantiniastic: @americanmuscle is UNBELIEVABLE. Here is my experience with them. If you own a Mustang you HAVE to check them out! http:… : 3 days ago
- Redhawks in Bestof5 with Six Nations Slash at Onondaga Nation Arena tonight at 8:30pm. #canam #boxlacrosse #playoffs http://t.co/017kyVASQ5 : 3 days ago
- How to photograph #cars at the @syracusenats in #Syracuse #newyork wp.me/pcc47-18a #hotrods #photography http://t.co/457XiWxV5X : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: photomatix
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading