to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- My cat, Gus, is #Allin for the @SyracuseCrunch in tonight's ECF Game 1. http://t.co/38J8k2yrjw : 6 hours ago
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim, athletic director Daryl Gross all in for Crunch ow.ly/lncMC : 1 day ago
- The next dance craze, the Gamorrean Boogie. flic.kr/p/eqqMao #starwars #sww #disney #wdw : 1 day ago
- RT @disphotoblog: Sunrise Over Cinderella Castle bit.ly/171xT9z #disney #photography //And there it is. Beautiful, Cory! : 1 day ago
- My office space is #AllIn for the @SyracuseCrunch Beat the @WBSPenguins http://t.co/3vminYsVAx : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: orlando
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like … Continue reading
I came upon an article called How to Photograph Busy Tourist Sites by Kav Dadfar on the Digital Photography School website a few weeks ago. All the tips sounded a lot like the ones I have talked about either directly … Continue reading
Working through my Walt Disney World backlog this week and thought I would give you a break from all the sports content lately. While I live only 100 miles from the Canadian border, I still enjoy the Canada pavilion in … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading