to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Rainbow over Pelcher-Arcaro Staduim as the B'ville/CNS Boys Lacrosse game is delayed. http://t.co/gMt26eljRW : 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: #SprFalcons Curtis McElhinney tells @tjohnny09 he is good at the hockey. #SyrCrunch #AHL #CalderCup http://t.co/pDMhvYNmc2 : 11 hours ago
- Nice article and video on the hard working #ZoomTan Ice Girls for the #SyrCrunch. You rock! tinyurl.com/p9geqbr : 13 hours ago
- View of 5,090 fans at @TheOncenter War Memorial for @SyracuseCrunch playoff #hockey flic.kr/p/ekT2rU #Syracuse #newyork #sports : 1 day ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch ECSF playoff series w/ @TheFalconsAHL. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb #ahl #hockey : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: nikon
The original Nikon 80-400VR lens was introduced back in 2000 BD (Before Digital) and was the very first Vibration Reduction or VR lens Nikon produced. I have been wishing, hoping and begging Nikon to come out with a newer version … Continue reading
Amazing as Nikon NEVER puts their lenses on sale. Guess I can not say never again, eh? Feast your eyes on these beauties including a few of my favorites: 80-400VR, 18-200VR (DX), 28-300VR (FX) and the Nifty-Fifty: 50mm f/1.8. Below … Continue reading
Last weekend I photographed the 12th annual Syracuse Nationals car show. This year the show had over 7,000 entries from antique automobiles to totally custom creations. Photographing a show of this size is very challenging and overwhelming. Being a mostly … Continue reading
Looking for a dessert this 4th of July holiday weekend? May I suggest Bread and Putter’s Bright Red Strawberry Pie. Even my Disney characters thought it looked great. For the recipe, click here. BTW, even new gelatin was a bit … Continue reading