to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Ceddy_30 in radio head gear for #CrunchWeekly from @TullysGoodTimes on Erie. w/ @Dan_DUva #AllIn http://t.co/vaMjKPMThU : 5 hours ago
- Colorful Greased Pole Climb team at the Jordan Fall Festival in Jordan, #NewYork. flic.kr/p/epE2FN #people #photography #tyedye : 13 hours ago
- ICYMI: AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 16 hours ago
- Concepts for a new use Alt-81: Future Visions for the Urban Expressway - upstate.syr.edu/uncategorized/… #Syracuse #newyork : 19 hours ago
- AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: nikon D700
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I got … Continue reading
With apologies to my Massachusetts blogmates Karma and her sister, Jennifer, the Syracuse Crunch made quick work of the Springfield Falcons by sweeping the series, 4 games to 0 in the Best-of-7 AHL Eastern Conference Semi-Finals. Here are some highlights: … Continue reading
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading