to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Guffaws on ice during pre-game warm ups. http://t.co/10hjhITN1X : 3 hours ago
- Time for me to head to the @TheOncenter War Memorial. Party up and cheer hard #SyrCrunch fans! #AllIn #itsgotime http://t.co/7WB1C4X1Zz : 5 hours ago
- All Stop for the River Grill. flic.kr/p/ePPktn #hdr #photography #restaurant #baldwinsville #newyork : 5 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Coach Zettler is looking for the fans tonight. Lets not disappoint him! #AllIn http://t.co/wrmUanSZ4r : 5 hours ago
- Lock and loaded, ready to fire. #SyrCrunch @tjohnny09 Palat Panik #topgun #AllIn #CalderCup #playoffs http://t.co/oi7jNqMKvn : 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: nikon D70
Anyone who has been following my blog or another social media stream of mine could probably guess my photography passions. I am pretty literal. I first want to state, digital photography renewed my passion 10 years ago when I got … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Confucius Returning to Epcot at Walt Disney World for another tip on photographing in busy tourist attractions. This one can be tough if you are traveling with children but not … Continue reading
Last week I talked about Beating the Crowds at popular Tourist Attractions. This week I look at photographing at these busy locations from a completely different angle. If you have followed this blog for any length of time you know … Continue reading