to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Nice article and video on the hard working #ZoomTan Ice Girls for the #SyrCrunch. You rock! tinyurl.com/p9geqbr : 1 hour ago
- View of 5,090 fans at @TheOncenter War Memorial for @SyracuseCrunch playoff #hockey flic.kr/p/ekT2rU #Syracuse #newyork #sports : 1 day ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch ECSF playoff series w/ @TheFalconsAHL. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb #ahl #hockey : 1 day ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch playoff series. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb : 1 day ago
- Added 20 photos to @SyracuseCrunch Playoff FB album including post-game handshakes. tinyurl.com/bqetwgv #ahl #caldercup #Syracuse : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: movement
Spent the weekend at a hotel in Syracuse which I requested have a view of the city’s skyline. Setup up my Nikon D700 camera on a tripod with a Nikon 28-300VR lens (with VR turned off) in the room to … Continue reading
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Outdoor motorsports events are at the mercy of the weather. This past weekend’s second running of HyrdoBowl in Geneva, New York had a tough time. Friday was completely rained out, Saturday a front came through and delayed the start until … Continue reading
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading