Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #4thofJuly #fireworks over Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, #newyork #america #usa #water #reflection http://t.co/qmCfPktz0N : 1 day ago
- Starting life together in a #Mustang. Bride and Groom get driven off in an Ecoboost Mustang in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/dONTmQKWFy : 1 day ago
- Championship horse jumping at the Lake Placid Horse Show. #newyork http://t.co/TD3Bnor3iX : 1 day ago
- Horses and riders practicing under the Olympic ski jumps in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/H7VgKTLuyT : 1 day ago
- Happy July 4th weekend from the deck of the Lac du Saint Sacrement on Lake George. http://t.co/CgAF9INsXF : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: mit
Professor Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason checking his email outside the Mendelssohn Theater before the University of Michigan School of Information’s graduate recognition ceremony on Friday, May 1, 2009. Professor MacKie-Mason is wearing his Ph. D. robes from the Massachusetts Institute of … Continue reading