to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NHLonNBCSports: 30,715 fans at the Carrier Dome helped the AHL break a record that was set back in 1996. tw.nbcsports.com/i9E http://… : 4 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch fans enjoying @TheFrozenDome from Section 336 of @CarrierDome44 #Syracuse #poundforpound #bestsportscity http://t.co/cdkPSgJfk3 : 4 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Crunch defeat Comets 2-1 in front of record crowd, 30,715, at @CarrierDome44. Game 18 story: bit.ly/1FeuXlJ h… : 7 hours ago
- Another view of the 30K+ at @TheFrozenDome as @SyracuseCrunch won 2-1 over @UticaComets #Syracuse #poundforpound http://t.co/RNq9RE3pCl : 7 hours ago
- Glenn Anderson's championship ring entourage. @TheFrozenDome http://t.co/ruJJ4xYR1Q : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mit
Professor Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason checking his email outside the Mendelssohn Theater before the University of Michigan School of Information’s graduate recognition ceremony on Friday, May 1, 2009. Professor MacKie-Mason is wearing his Ph. D. robes from the Massachusetts Institute of … Continue reading