Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Get tickets while there is a big seat selection in prime viewing locations. #BelieveInBlue twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… http://t.co/4M7srJdMHk : 10 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Playoff hockey returns to Syracuse April 29. Series info & Tickets: bit.ly/1aHaehH #BelieveInBlue #CalderCup h… : 17 hours ago
- #Syracuse had its first true #Spring weekend. View 358: Spring, Finally! wp.me/pcc47-24G #newyork http://t.co/b0tPRbiofi : 18 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Eric Neilson booblehead takes its spot on my desk. #Syracuse #ahl http://t.co/5V44DBjumE : 19 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Thanks @FullyFocusedMed for the sick Fan Appreciation video! ICYMI or just want to see it again because it rocks.... ht… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: meal
Christmas Day brings not only the enjoyment of giving and receiving gifts in my home but also one of the best meals of the year. For years, my parents have shared Christmas morning with us. After opening our gifts and … Continue reading