to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- First @TheFrozenDome, now #JustDarnFrozen as @UticaComets visit #SyrCrunch at @TheOncenter War Memorial. #Syracuse http://t.co/McxdfnBkJI : 8 hours ago
- RT @KBarker_SYR: I cant forget to tweet this today! GO BEES! (And @CBAJDHOCKEY, too) @Bville_Bees #section3championships | Me, too! : 13 hours ago
- For #Syracuse #DiningWeek, had Poutine with a Rise & Shine Burger from @eatdrinkmalt With a malted shake, of course. http://t.co/L1lpUOgLHs : 1 day ago
- Much success to @brent_sopel as he continues to pass on his knowledge to the next generation of defencemen. #hockey http://t.co/nJHGC5yOCF : 1 day ago
- ICYMI: @AlbanyDevils return to play #SyrCrunch @TheOncenter War Memorial on Friday. 315-473-4444 for Tix #Syracuse http://t.co/XGoxLg0Cmx : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: meal
Christmas Day brings not only the enjoyment of giving and receiving gifts in my home but also one of the best meals of the year. For years, my parents have shared Christmas morning with us. After opening our gifts and … Continue reading