to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to @SyracuseCrunch Eric Neilson who puts his heart and soul into everything. Justly earned. http://t.co/1mlTeilGDs : 11 hours ago
- Thank you @SyracuseCrunch fans for bringing the War Memorial alive for each game and letting me photograph the #fun. http://t.co/rShFXbWJUP : 17 hours ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch @PcLabrie lands a left in his bout with @phantomshockey player. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/TXzLXQDb86 : 1 day ago
- He is laying low because he has @VanceLederman Fathead. #SyrCrunch #DomeGame : 1 day ago
- Yes, I am a @CanadiensMTL fan. Here is why: wp.me/pcc47-r and wp.me/pcc47-6x #youth #family #hnic http://t.co/XqZy9emTrZ : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: meal
Christmas Day brings not only the enjoyment of giving and receiving gifts in my home but also one of the best meals of the year. For years, my parents have shared Christmas morning with us. After opening our gifts and … Continue reading