to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch playoff series. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb : 1 hour ago
- Added 20 photos to @SyracuseCrunch Playoff FB album including post-game handshakes. tinyurl.com/bqetwgv #ahl #caldercup #Syracuse : 12 hours ago
- Scott Walker, coach of @Storm_City, with @Trichard71 who now plays for the @SyracuseCrunch at @TheOncenter #ALLin http://t.co/p1IPDR4Jdn : 14 hours ago
- Not sure what's going on here, @JTBrown23 with Pat Nagle. Fun times after winning an #AHL #CalderCup playoff series. http://t.co/ylgS4o53sY : 21 hours ago
- #SprFalcons Curtis McElhinney tells @tjohnny09 he is good at the hockey. #SyrCrunch #AHL #CalderCup http://t.co/pDMhvYNmc2 : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: magic kingdom
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading
Last week I talked about Beating the Crowds at popular Tourist Attractions. This week I look at photographing at these busy locations from a completely different angle. If you have followed this blog for any length of time you know … Continue reading
Last week we talked about what makes a good Travel Photograph. This week, I am talking about what makes a good Vacation Photograph. It will not surprise you to hear they both are very much a like. You want them … Continue reading
Really, Scott? Isn’t the title redundant? We all take travel photos at Walt Disney World, don’t we? Well, yes and no. While photos taken at any Disney property can be considered travel photographs, do they tell a story? Do they … Continue reading