to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View of 5,090 fans at @TheOncenter War Memorial for @SyracuseCrunch playoff #hockey flic.kr/p/ekT2rU #Syracuse #newyork #sports : 23 hours ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch ECSF playoff series w/ @TheFalconsAHL. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb #ahl #hockey : 1 day ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch playoff series. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb : 1 day ago
- Added 20 photos to @SyracuseCrunch Playoff FB album including post-game handshakes. tinyurl.com/bqetwgv #ahl #caldercup #Syracuse : 1 day ago
- Scott Walker, coach of @Storm_City, with @Trichard71 who now plays for the @SyracuseCrunch at @TheOncenter #ALLin http://t.co/p1IPDR4Jdn : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lake
It has been a busy month of June for me. I am still trying to catch up with all the photos. Reviewing, captioning, keywording and processing some 2,000 photos in all. With so many photos, I have a few left … Continue reading
The following set of photos featuring the star effect on the Sun as I posted on Monday were all taken within a couple of minutes of each other. I was trying to catch various wave patterns. The lens was the … Continue reading
Visited my parent’s camp on Lake Ontario’s eastern shore over the weekend. Storms from the night before and continuing unsettled weather allowed me to catch some waves. Photographically speaking that is. The Sun had disappeared behind some clouds late in … Continue reading
I visited the Chimney Bluffs State Park near Sodus, New York, earlier this week as part of my Memorial Day weekend. The rugged bluffs were formed from drumlins, which in turn were created by glaciers in the last ice age. … Continue reading