to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim, athletic director Daryl Gross all in for Crunch ow.ly/lncMC : 3 hours ago
- The next dance craze, the Gamorrean Boogie. flic.kr/p/eqqMao #starwars #sww #disney #wdw : 3 hours ago
- RT @disphotoblog: Sunrise Over Cinderella Castle bit.ly/171xT9z #disney #photography //And there it is. Beautiful, Cory! : 3 hours ago
- My office space is #AllIn for the @SyracuseCrunch Beat the @WBSPenguins http://t.co/3vminYsVAx : 6 hours ago
- RT @cnysportspix: @sthomasphotos @Ceddy_30 @TullysGoodTimes @Dan_DUva What's Tully Turtle whispering in his ear? // Beat the @WBSPenguins! : 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: kids
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading
I have featured the Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps a few times over the years on this blog. When it comes to American Patriotism, the Walt Disney Company is a master at bringing on such feelings for the … Continue reading
For thirty years, the Syracuse St. Patrick’s Day Parade has had to put up with snow, sleet, cold, rain and wind. Never has it had the day it had this year. Blue skies and temperatures in the low 70′s F … Continue reading
For 65 years, the Jordan Fall Festival in Jordan, New York has flourished with a mix of old time charm, good food, family atmosphere and traditional competitions. Each year, people look forward to the Kid’s Greased Pole Cross. Picture two slanted … Continue reading