to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- MLB Winter Meetings are being held in my hotel. Too bad I don't follow baseball. http://t.co/5UhmdyxYVs : 15 hours ago
- ICYMI: Merry Christmas from Santa's Elf-ovs, @SyracuseCrunch @Vladdy18 and Korobov, at @NNEASY in Brewerton, #NewYork http://t.co/VNrTLqGrbN : 2 days ago
- Santa will be chartering a sleigh to Tampa soon for a D-man. http://t.co/8dxWPX03C5 : 3 days ago
- Merry Christmas from Santa's Elf-ovs, @SyracuseCrunch @Vladdy18 and Dmitry Korobov, at @NNEASY in Brewerton, #NewYork http://t.co/VNrTLqGrbN : 3 days ago
- #HomeandHomeSweep @edmeejorge @CanadiensMTL steal the extra point from the @NHLDevils keep streak alive. : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: hollywood studios
There I was facing a photographer’s nightmare. A great subject in late afternoon Sun causing deep shadows on one side and bright light on the other. A range of “stops” I knew my camera was never designed to capture. Then … Continue reading
Do you remember seeing the Osborne Family Christmas display on the national news every Christmas back in the early 1990s? Their home and lawn was filled with thousands and thousands of lights and animated displays so bright they could be … Continue reading