to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: #SyrCrunch media street hockey game gets underway at 10 a.m. Spots still available for the kids game at 9 a.m. http://… : 4 hours ago
- Who will be High-5ing today? #TeamAxe or #TeamTamurian in #StreetCrunch Media game at War Memorial. Ball drop at 10am http://t.co/ozu0XsU9KW : 5 hours ago
- #HDR view of #ExpeditionEverest in Disney's Animal Kingdom #dak #wdw #disney #photomatix #travel #photography flic.kr/p/oqjgqE : 1 day ago
- #TeamAxe pits #SyrCrunch PR @MaggieJWalt against CEO @JimSarosy of #TeamTamurian in #StreetCrunch Media game. http://t.co/MnMc7CdFPW : 1 day ago
- RT @peterjfoti: When is the #StreetCrunch game? | This Saturday (7/26) at 10am outside on the Montgomery St. side of War Memorial. : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: hollywood studios
There I was facing a photographer’s nightmare. A great subject in late afternoon Sun causing deep shadows on one side and bright light on the other. A range of “stops” I knew my camera was never designed to capture. Then … Continue reading
Do you remember seeing the Osborne Family Christmas display on the national news every Christmas back in the early 1990s? Their home and lawn was filled with thousands and thousands of lights and animated displays so bright they could be … Continue reading