to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow the @SyracuseCrunch to get updates from tonight's game with @AmerksHockey #Syracuse #sports http://t.co/m9Wq2uNqRe : 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: Come to #SyrCrunch #Halloween Spooktacular against @AmerksHockey. Details: tinyurl.com/poak3au #Syracuse http://t.co/DJfl43Q9wX : 15 hours ago
- Happy #Halloween from #MainStreetUSA in the #MagicKingdom #wdw #disney #orlando #florida #scarecrow http://t.co/CHxHMjWGj3 : 16 hours ago
- MT @dd_indy: @TheFrozenDome Will Elsa be in charge of making it the "Frozen" Dome? ;) | That would be a fun tie-in! : 1 day ago
- RT @mikealper: @NunesMagician cool view of the Dome today http://t.co/mjxKGcAzZG | There will be ice there in 23 days! @TheFrozenDome : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: history
I am not referring to props as in objects used to compliment a photograph but props as in propellers on airplanes. The Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York had a mix of jets and prop planes. For … Continue reading
While enjoying the view of the Niagara Falls waterfalls is the foremost reason for visiting, there are plenty of other activities and attractions on both sides of the US-Canadian border. Before getting to those. I first want to take a … Continue reading
This was the year of the public relations maps at the Great New York State Fair. Lots of projects in the state are being backed by federal, state and local money, grants and tax exemptions. Such projects seemingly require showing … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading