to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: #SyrCrunch media street hockey game gets underway at 10 a.m. Spots still available for the kids game at 9 a.m. http://… : 6 hours ago
- Who will be High-5ing today? #TeamAxe or #TeamTamurian in #StreetCrunch Media game at War Memorial. Ball drop at 10am http://t.co/ozu0XsU9KW : 7 hours ago
- #HDR view of #ExpeditionEverest in Disney's Animal Kingdom #dak #wdw #disney #photomatix #travel #photography flic.kr/p/oqjgqE : 1 day ago
- #TeamAxe pits #SyrCrunch PR @MaggieJWalt against CEO @JimSarosy of #TeamTamurian in #StreetCrunch Media game. http://t.co/MnMc7CdFPW : 1 day ago
- RT @peterjfoti: When is the #StreetCrunch game? | This Saturday (7/26) at 10am outside on the Montgomery St. side of War Memorial. : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: history
While enjoying the view of the Niagara Falls waterfalls is the foremost reason for visiting, there are plenty of other activities and attractions on both sides of the US-Canadian border. Before getting to those. I first want to take a … Continue reading
This was the year of the public relations maps at the Great New York State Fair. Lots of projects in the state are being backed by federal, state and local money, grants and tax exemptions. Such projects seemingly require showing … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Last week the new and colorful 4 Corners Mural was dedicated in a ribbon cutting ceremony held in front of the mural. Many residents, the local public television station and the Baldwinsville Mayor were in attendance. All were there to … Continue reading