to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Has to work on #Kucheroving, @Bville_Bees Matt Abbott after scoring a goal against @IthacaLilRed last night. #hockey http://t.co/zCyXdvNUsK : 3 hours ago
- #Travel the World in the Assignment 27 #Vacation Recap wp.me/pcc47-1Yf #photography #photogs #togs : 5 hours ago
- Some times all you can do is #smile. @SyracuseCrunch Captain Mike Angelidis at the end of the Norfolk game on Sat. http://t.co/HYmsJRV0Ty : 2 days ago
- Starburst #photography in #disneyshollywoodstudios The car in the alley off of Sunset Blvd. flic.kr/p/i63J3v #hdr #sun #antique : 2 days ago
- Congratulations to @SyracuseCrunch Eric Neilson for his first goal this season. 9 more to go! #sports #ahl http://t.co/TdMHihZqtX : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: history
While enjoying the view of the Niagara Falls waterfalls is the foremost reason for visiting, there are plenty of other activities and attractions on both sides of the US-Canadian border. Before getting to those. I first want to take a … Continue reading
This was the year of the public relations maps at the Great New York State Fair. Lots of projects in the state are being backed by federal, state and local money, grants and tax exemptions. Such projects seemingly require showing … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Last week the new and colorful 4 Corners Mural was dedicated in a ribbon cutting ceremony held in front of the mural. Many residents, the local public television station and the Baldwinsville Mayor were in attendance. All were there to … Continue reading