to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Rainbow over Pelcher-Arcaro Staduim as the B'ville/CNS Boys Lacrosse game is delayed. http://t.co/gMt26eljRW : 10 hours ago
- ICYMI: #SprFalcons Curtis McElhinney tells @tjohnny09 he is good at the hockey. #SyrCrunch #AHL #CalderCup http://t.co/pDMhvYNmc2 : 13 hours ago
- Nice article and video on the hard working #ZoomTan Ice Girls for the #SyrCrunch. You rock! tinyurl.com/p9geqbr : 15 hours ago
- View of 5,090 fans at @TheOncenter War Memorial for @SyracuseCrunch playoff #hockey flic.kr/p/ekT2rU #Syracuse #newyork #sports : 1 day ago
- Highlights from @SyracuseCrunch ECSF playoff series w/ @TheFalconsAHL. View 280: Playoff Series Sweep wp.me/pcc47-1Pb #ahl #hockey : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: hdr
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like … Continue reading
March traditionally has been the assignment which challenges me and incidentally I learn the most from all of you. For this year, I selected for Assignment 24, Black & White Photography. I am looking for either new or archived photographs … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
The transformation of Ithaca Falls in winter is an amazing sight. Where water flowed freely was now incased in icicles. Where the water still flows is now restricted and takes different paths down the rocky cascade. A close up view … Continue reading