Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Red-tailed Hawk lands on a handler's hand during the Hawk Creek Wildlife Center's #raptor show @NYSFair http://t.co/0SzRy1oErk : 41 minutes ago
- Smelling the roses in the Horticulture building at the @NYSFair http://t.co/rHVRmeSCTe : 3 hours ago
- And you thought we were going to the @NYSFair today. Looks like Utah and Arches Nstional Park to us. http://t.co/fmwrDHfqIK : 8 hours ago
- The traditional after concert wait for a Pizze Fritte @nysfair http://t.co/pVa0BBDF0i : 1 day ago
- Nathan checking out Miss Piggy as @Castle_ABC meets the @TheMuppetsABC abc.go.com/shows/the-mupp… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: gray
I was asked to photograph a charity hockey game which featured teams of players aged 50 and over. The oldest was 89. These guys sure got me itching to get out my hockey equipment and lace up the skates. The … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading
Professor Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason checking his email outside the Mendelssohn Theater before the University of Michigan School of Information’s graduate recognition ceremony on Friday, May 1, 2009. Professor MacKie-Mason is wearing his Ph. D. robes from the Massachusetts Institute of … Continue reading