Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Getting the timing down for #SyrCrunch introductions and moving spot lights. Here is @L28witko from last night. https://t.co/MpMAeV2hrI : 12 hours ago
- New lens for #travel and #WDW trips, @NikonUSA 16-35mm VR. #photography #gear https://t.co/riZx5VcukL : 14 hours ago
- What does 103.4 MPH look like? See @WolfPackAHL Ryan Graves win #AHLAllStar Hardest Shot in #Syracuse https://t.co/WXilPYamCL : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees from 02/02/2016 in @NYSPHSAA Boys #IceHockey sthomasphotos.com/High-School-Sp… https://t.co/d4vk20hTFX : 1 day ago
- Return of the #fisheye lens to #Epcot (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/14bJSG #wdw #disney https://t.co/tKK7eBDDC5 : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: gray
I was asked to photograph a charity hockey game which featured teams of players aged 50 and over. The oldest was 89. These guys sure got me itching to get out my hockey equipment and lace up the skates. The … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading
Professor Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason checking his email outside the Mendelssohn Theater before the University of Michigan School of Information’s graduate recognition ceremony on Friday, May 1, 2009. Professor MacKie-Mason is wearing his Ph. D. robes from the Massachusetts Institute of … Continue reading