to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- ICYMI: Come to #SyrCrunch #Halloween Spooktacular against @AmerksHockey. Details: tinyurl.com/poak3au #Syracuse http://t.co/DJfl43Q9wX : 2 hours ago
- Happy #Halloween from #MainStreetUSA in the #MagicKingdom #wdw #disney #orlando #florida #scarecrow http://t.co/CHxHMjWGj3 : 3 hours ago
- MT @dd_indy: @TheFrozenDome Will Elsa be in charge of making it the "Frozen" Dome? ;) | That would be a fun tie-in! : 1 day ago
- RT @mikealper: @NunesMagician cool view of the Dome today http://t.co/mjxKGcAzZG | There will be ice there in 23 days! @TheFrozenDome : 1 day ago
- Come to @SyracuseCrunch #Halloween Spooktacular against @AmerksHockey. Details: tinyurl.com/poak3au #Syracuse http://t.co/DJfl43Q9wX : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: gray
I was asked to photograph a charity hockey game which featured teams of players aged 50 and over. The oldest was 89. These guys sure got me itching to get out my hockey equipment and lace up the skates. The … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading
Professor Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason checking his email outside the Mendelssohn Theater before the University of Michigan School of Information’s graduate recognition ceremony on Friday, May 1, 2009. Professor MacKie-Mason is wearing his Ph. D. robes from the Massachusetts Institute of … Continue reading