Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Starting life together in a #Mustang. Bride and Groom get driven off in an Ecoboost Mustang in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/dONTmQKWFy : 6 hours ago
- Championship horse jumping at the Lake Placid Horse Show. #newyork http://t.co/TD3Bnor3iX : 8 hours ago
- Horses and riders practicing under the Olympic ski jumps in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/H7VgKTLuyT : 9 hours ago
- Happy July 4th weekend from the deck of the Lac du Saint Sacrement on Lake George. http://t.co/CgAF9INsXF : 1 day ago
- Lobby Flag at #Disney's Wilderness Lodge (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/1qkEfn #america #usa #wdw http://t.co/vG0sUYi6lu : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: geese
A Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) taking his bath time seriously. I watched him for over half an hour and he was still going at it when I left. Reminded me of this idiom from A League of Their Own when … Continue reading
Amy of the Flandrumhill blog wrote a Valentine’s Day post about the Nature of Love. In the post she referenced song lyrics by John Denver. For some reason, I immediately thought of one of my favorite songs by John Denver … Continue reading