to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Every wonder what it would be like to pull some high-G forces in an #USAF F-16 #Thunderbird flic.kr/p/owd1hS : 13 hours ago
- ICYMI: Taking off into the wild, blue yonder. View 339: Thunderbirds over #Rochester wp.me/pcc47-21O #newyork http://t.co/dnMMR2WQht : 1 day ago
- Taking off into the wild, blue yonder. View 339: Thunderbirds over #Rochester wp.me/pcc47-21O #newyork http://t.co/dnMMR2WQht : 1 day ago
- RT @philspitze: Lots of great photography classes coming up! All details here: camera-ed.com #photography #Syracuse #CNY #classes : 3 days ago
- RT @americanmuscle: Couldn't make it to #AM2014 today? RT this for a chance to win some @americanmuscle Swag! http://t.co/uB1CCB9IPj : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: geese
A Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) taking his bath time seriously. I watched him for over half an hour and he was still going at it when I left. Reminded me of this idiom from A League of Their Own when … Continue reading
Amy of the Flandrumhill blog wrote a Valentine’s Day post about the Nature of Love. In the post she referenced song lyrics by John Denver. For some reason, I immediately thought of one of my favorite songs by John Denver … Continue reading