Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Support the @SyrCrunch as they do battle with the Dark Side. twitter.com/MikeKellyHocke… http://t.co/beLRNLf52d : 34 minutes ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Party on the Plaza is tomorrow! @ESPNSYRACUSE Block Party before Game 3 w/ @BrentAxeMedia. bit.ly/1EpVgL1 http… : 38 minutes ago
- I still think of @tjohnny09 as Maverick and @Opalat18 as Goose. #TopGun #TampaCuse twitter.com/NHL/status/592… : 14 hours ago
- I know @BrentAxeMedia would agree. twitter.com/syrhockey/stat… http://t.co/NN3SpI3TLR : 14 hours ago
- Final Auburn 14, @Bville_Boys_Lax 10 @NYSPHSAA #lacrosse #sports http://t.co/AZQ7I6wul4 : 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: geese
A Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) taking his bath time seriously. I watched him for over half an hour and he was still going at it when I left. Reminded me of this idiom from A League of Their Own when … Continue reading
Amy of the Flandrumhill blog wrote a Valentine’s Day post about the Nature of Love. In the post she referenced song lyrics by John Denver. For some reason, I immediately thought of one of my favorite songs by John Denver … Continue reading