Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I'm counting down, @k_boyle18 The #SyrCrunch are back in #Syracuse in just 4 Days! Do you #BelieveInBlue? http://t.co/tgVB13cgS2 : 9 hours ago
- The #SyrCrunch Home Opener presented by @UpstateNews is this Saturday! 4Tix: bit.ly/CrunchTix101715 http://t.co/bXTohFFW3p : 1 day ago
- View 371: Autumn at Fillmore Glen State Park viewsinfinitum.com/2015/10/12/vie… http://t.co/5RqwSOXI9G : 1 day ago
- First win of the season down, the #SyrCrunch get ready for their 22nd Home Opener @TheOncenter in #Syracuse http://t.co/G5GPTwfHmk : 2 days ago
- Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park today. Next weekend there will be peak fall colors. About 40% now. http://t.co/NsSUWVEB7D : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: geese
A Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) taking his bath time seriously. I watched him for over half an hour and he was still going at it when I left. Reminded me of this idiom from A League of Their Own when … Continue reading
Amy of the Flandrumhill blog wrote a Valentine’s Day post about the Nature of Love. In the post she referenced song lyrics by John Denver. For some reason, I immediately thought of one of my favorite songs by John Denver … Continue reading