to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Here's @SyracuseCrunch HC Zettler on the bench in the last minute of the Springfield series, @BoltProspects #AllIn http://t.co/43oFSJXBcT : 4 hours ago
- My cat, Gus, is #Allin for the @SyracuseCrunch in tonight's ECF Game 1. http://t.co/38J8k2yrjw : 10 hours ago
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim, athletic director Daryl Gross all in for Crunch ow.ly/lncMC : 1 day ago
- The next dance craze, the Gamorrean Boogie. flic.kr/p/eqqMao #starwars #sww #disney #wdw : 1 day ago
- RT @disphotoblog: Sunrise Over Cinderella Castle bit.ly/171xT9z #disney #photography //And there it is. Beautiful, Cory! : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fun
A couple of Army guys compete in a race on the War Memorial ice between periods of a Syracuse Crunch hockey game sponsored by an Army & Navy store in Syracuse, New York. I think those boots helped.
Minor league sports teams are known for their creative and fun promotions. For the week before last Saturday’s game, the Syracuse Crunch had been telling fans about Fear the Beard night. The promotion spawned over a popular player’s beard which … Continue reading
I know animals do not act like humans. I know they do things for their own reasons mostly having to do with food and propagation of the species. However, it is hard not to imagine this young elephant was doing what … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading