to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Glenn Anderson's championship ring entourage. @TheFrozenDome http://t.co/ruJJ4xYR1Q : 17 hours ago
- Getting the monitors ready at @TheFrozenDome @OswegoAthletics http://t.co/0MazBQrb8K : 21 hours ago
- The calm before @TheFrozenDome doors open in 15 minutes. http://t.co/YScdLFck1w : 21 hours ago
- Cool @TheFrozenDome photo credentials. http://t.co/N5EAFy7WAv : 23 hours ago
- Start of the 2nd Period between @Bville_Bees and @CNSHockey last night in @TheFrozenDome @CarrierDome44 CNS won 3-2. http://t.co/rTJfSwar2H : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: forest
The following lyrics are from the song Rocky Mountain High by John Denver. Now he walks in quiet solitude the forest and the streams Seeking grace in every step he takes His sight has turned inside himself to try and … Continue reading