to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Guffaws on ice during pre-game warm ups. http://t.co/10hjhITN1X : 3 hours ago
- Time for me to head to the @TheOncenter War Memorial. Party up and cheer hard #SyrCrunch fans! #AllIn #itsgotime http://t.co/7WB1C4X1Zz : 5 hours ago
- All Stop for the River Grill. flic.kr/p/ePPktn #hdr #photography #restaurant #baldwinsville #newyork : 6 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Coach Zettler is looking for the fans tonight. Lets not disappoint him! #AllIn http://t.co/wrmUanSZ4r : 6 hours ago
- Lock and loaded, ready to fire. #SyrCrunch @tjohnny09 Palat Panik #topgun #AllIn #CalderCup #playoffs http://t.co/oi7jNqMKvn : 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: football
The historic collegiate gothic building was built in 1910 and served as then Florida State College’s administration building by which it was known until 1936. In that year the building was renamed the James D. Westcott, Jr. Memorial Building by then university president Edward … Continue reading
Assignment 15 is the conceptual topic of Competition. There are all kinds of competition in this world of ours. I photographed many types of competitions at the New York State Fair this year from art, photography, crafts, clothing, food, farm … Continue reading
Along with over 100 million people in the United States, my house had on the big game last night. My friend, Mitch from I’m Just Sharing blog, came by for the fun and our favorite Superbowl feast of calzones with … Continue reading
That’s American Football for my international friends. I got the opportunity to photograph my local high school home game last Friday night. That’s right, it was a night game. Something I would not have been able to do in the … Continue reading