to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- To market, to market to buy... #Spring Market Treats wp.me/pcc47-1Qx #photography #Syracuse #newyork : 5 hours ago
- Thanks to @JimSarosy @MaggieJWalt and staff for giving me an opportunity of a lifetime to photograph #SyrCrunch.. http://t.co/Gteu35diyE : 12 hours ago
- Congratulations to @griffinshockey To the victor goes the @CalderCup #sports #photography #hockey #ahl http://t.co/pX4jL2FYEu : 22 hours ago
- Time for me to head to the @TheOncenter War Memorial. Party up and cheer hard #SyrCrunch fans! #AllIn #itsgotime http://t.co/7WB1C4X1Zz : 1 day ago
- All Stop for the River Grill. flic.kr/p/ePPktn #hdr #photography #restaurant #baldwinsville #newyork : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: flying
We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly! — From Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach I … Continue reading →
Each year on Good Friday, I get up in time to arrive at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge to watch the Sun rise. It was around the freezing mark in temperature and, while the morning looked promising, clouds soon took … Continue reading →
I have been accumulating a lot of miscellaneous photos over the last month in between all the close up photography I have been doing. Over the weekend I went through them and found a few gems. When I took this … Continue reading →
Views Infinitum Top 10 Photos of 2010 Which one would you select as the best photo of 2010? By hovering your mouse over the slideshow area, a set of controls will display allowing you to stop the auto advancement of the images. … Continue reading →
“How do geese know when to fly to the sun? Who tells them the seasons? How do we, humans know when it is time to move on? As with the migrant birds, so surely with us, there is a voice … Continue reading →