to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #Photographing planes with propellers. The Trouble with Props wp.me/pcc47-21X #Rochester #newyork http://t.co/xH4foTZlxt : 6 hours ago
- #USAF #Thunderbirds flying a precision formation at the #Rochester International Airshow. #newyork flic.kr/p/oy8scz : 1 day ago
- Yep, still trying to win me a #fordmustang Ford Summer Spectacular Giveaway shar.es/1nOD2F : 1 day ago
- Come to the @NYSFair via train. Thanks to @NYGovCuomo and @Amtrak governor.ny.gov/press/08202014… #nysf #train #newyork : 1 day ago
- Flying #Mustang P-51 at the #Rochester International Airshow #newyork #quicksilver flic.kr/p/ox7pXz : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fishing
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading
Over on Google+, photographers have gotten together using hashtags to create daily themes. This idea has been around forums and flickr for years. However, on Google+, it has been taken to a whole new level. Eric Leslie is the keeper … Continue reading
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Bass Pro Shops are considered in the retail industry to be destination stores. Thereby, people will travel from all over a region to shop there. They are also places where people traveling will make a point of stopping to shop. … Continue reading