Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Someday a league will retire this number. @BrentAxeMedia http://t.co/pHTdFMNyO0 : 5 hours ago
- It was a beautiful evening for a walk around @SyracuseU. http://t.co/wuZFgKTCPA : 1 day ago
- Congrats to #TeamAxe and @BrentAxeMedia for their win over #TeamTamurian to retain the cup. #beacuseitsthecup http://t.co/fp0mYxCMxO : 1 day ago
- #NYMustangs lined up in the @WGI infield. @FordMustang http://t.co/G16GbGjDLk : 2 days ago
- Mustang Sway at the Glen. #NYMustang rally at @WGI today. Will be doing pace laps later. http://t.co/4fxFlYie4P : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: fishing
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading
Over on Google+, photographers have gotten together using hashtags to create daily themes. This idea has been around forums and flickr for years. However, on Google+, it has been taken to a whole new level. Eric Leslie is the keeper … Continue reading
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Bass Pro Shops are considered in the retail industry to be destination stores. Thereby, people will travel from all over a region to shop there. They are also places where people traveling will make a point of stopping to shop. … Continue reading