to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- LRT whoops. Here's the right pic. http://t.co/iJOOE4CNrS : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Eric Neilson knocks a @TheSoundTigers player off the puck in a 4-3 victory. #Syracuse http://t.co/X90IyrgFH7 : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Joel Vermin shoots and scores the game winner against @TheSoundTigers #Syracuse http://t.co/GPetQHqX3H : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Kristers Gudlevskis with a late game save to preserve the win over @TheSoundTigers #Syracuse http://t.co/5ym6Y2SgTR : 2 days ago
- RT @OnondagaCounty: Hey @marchmadness #eastregionals fans-we also have 1st place @SyracuseCrunch hockey team playing Saturday night! http:/… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: fishing
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading
Over on Google+, photographers have gotten together using hashtags to create daily themes. This idea has been around forums and flickr for years. However, on Google+, it has been taken to a whole new level. Eric Leslie is the keeper … Continue reading
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Bass Pro Shops are considered in the retail industry to be destination stores. Thereby, people will travel from all over a region to shop there. They are also places where people traveling will make a point of stopping to shop. … Continue reading