to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@SyracuseCrunch @PcLabrie lands a left in his bout with @phantomshockey player. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/TXzLXQDb86 : 17 minutes ago
- He is laying low because he has @VanceLederman Fathead. #SyrCrunch #DomeGame : 7 hours ago
- Yes, I am a @CanadiensMTL fan. Here is why: wp.me/pcc47-r and wp.me/pcc47-6x #youth #family #hnic http://t.co/XqZy9emTrZ : 11 hours ago
- RT @LaxAllStars: My American Box Lacrosse Experience bit.ly/1h3MFf7 #lacrosse http://t.co/e7kJCKnBET : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @SyracuseCrunch beats up on @TorontoMarlies fr. 4/12/14 tinyurl.com/mzf44fe #Syracuse #hockey http://t.co/0SR6s6lNR0 : 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: fishing
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading
Over on Google+, photographers have gotten together using hashtags to create daily themes. This idea has been around forums and flickr for years. However, on Google+, it has been taken to a whole new level. Eric Leslie is the keeper … Continue reading
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Bass Pro Shops are considered in the retail industry to be destination stores. Thereby, people will travel from all over a region to shop there. They are also places where people traveling will make a point of stopping to shop. … Continue reading