Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @wggirlslax1 for their last second win to claim @NYSPHSAA Sec 3 Class A #GLAX Championship. http://t.co/qCUlGXOKjF : 6 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics vs @WGAthletics in @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Class A #BLAX smu.gs/1JUBKXG http://t.co/mU3PP61Jbe : 15 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride vs @AuburnLacrosse in @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Class A #BLAX smu.gs/1HJ3uMC http://t.co/sONuq66eEK : 15 hours ago
- Future Red Wings coach watching his Grand Rapids Griffins play the Utica Comets. http://t.co/8EWEUwwlPG : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax against @CorcoranPride in @NYSPHSAA #BLAX smu.gs/1Es2ZBE http://t.co/BrHqFPrQP4 : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: father’s day
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading