Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The #SyrCrunch Home Opener presented by @UpstateNews is this Saturday! 4Tix: bit.ly/CrunchTix101715 http://t.co/bXTohFFW3p : 17 hours ago
- View 371: Autumn at Fillmore Glen State Park viewsinfinitum.com/2015/10/12/vie… http://t.co/5RqwSOXI9G : 20 hours ago
- First win of the season down, the #SyrCrunch get ready for their 22nd Home Opener @TheOncenter in #Syracuse http://t.co/G5GPTwfHmk : 1 day ago
- Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park today. Next weekend there will be peak fall colors. About 40% now. http://t.co/NsSUWVEB7D : 2 days ago
- One week or 7 days to go before the #SyrCrunch face-off on #200ft of ice @TheOncenter War Memorial. #Syracuse http://t.co/uxT06xcp6p : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: father’s day
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading