to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Glenn Anderson's championship ring entourage. @TheFrozenDome http://t.co/ruJJ4xYR1Q : 13 hours ago
- Getting the monitors ready at @TheFrozenDome @OswegoAthletics http://t.co/0MazBQrb8K : 17 hours ago
- The calm before @TheFrozenDome doors open in 15 minutes. http://t.co/YScdLFck1w : 17 hours ago
- Cool @TheFrozenDome photo credentials. http://t.co/N5EAFy7WAv : 20 hours ago
- Start of the 2nd Period between @Bville_Bees and @CNSHockey last night in @TheFrozenDome @CarrierDome44 CNS won 3-2. http://t.co/rTJfSwar2H : 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: father’s day
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading