to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- AHL Eastern Conference Finals. Goalie Duel? #ALLin @SyracuseCrunch @WBSPenguins http://t.co/5aUUqHD1t4 : 7 hours ago
- A passion for #travel. Prior Park in Bath, #England. flic.kr/p/enxYWB #photography #photogs #togs #bridge : 9 hours ago
- Would you trust this man with the @SyracuseCrunch Twitter account? #ALLin @hayes25 @JimSarosy @MaggieJWalt http://t.co/akfGKvAo1C : 12 hours ago
- Mine are pretty easy to see. Passions on My Sleeve wp.me/pcc47-1Pi #photography #photogs #togs : 14 hours ago
- People are starting to post their #photography passions.Do you have any? wp.me/pcc47-1Ob #photographers #photogs #togs : 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: fall
Growing up in a Black and White media world from televisions to newspapers, it is no wonder I craved color photography. I will admit B&W photos are more interesting to me today in a nostalgic kind of way. Landscapes in … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the introduction to this assignment, I changed the planned subject and asked you to show me photographically what the End of Summer was to you. There was something about this summer I felt needed an end. … Continue reading
I first posted the Four Seasons assignment on December 8, 2010. One year and twenty days later, I am very pleased to say eight people took up the challenge with me and finished the year long study of the passage … Continue reading
Getting close to when people who are working on the Four Seasons assignment (due December 28th) will be submitting their photos. Got the first submission from Debbie of the Lower Falls in Treman State Park near Ithaca, New York. What … Continue reading