to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- To market, to market to buy... #Spring Market Treats wp.me/pcc47-1Qx #photography #Syracuse #newyork : 15 hours ago
- Thanks to @JimSarosy @MaggieJWalt and staff for giving me an opportunity of a lifetime to photograph #SyrCrunch.. http://t.co/Gteu35diyE : 22 hours ago
- Congratulations to @griffinshockey To the victor goes the @CalderCup #sports #photography #hockey #ahl http://t.co/pX4jL2FYEu : 1 day ago
- Time for me to head to the @TheOncenter War Memorial. Party up and cheer hard #SyrCrunch fans! #AllIn #itsgotime http://t.co/7WB1C4X1Zz : 1 day ago
- All Stop for the River Grill. flic.kr/p/ePPktn #hdr #photography #restaurant #baldwinsville #newyork : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: denmark
If you have not seen it, below is the gift given to me by Birgitte of My 2008 Blog. I tried to convince her once to change the title to reflect the current year. I did not ask again as she was … Continue reading
As I noted in this assignment’s announcement post, Black and White Photography would be a challenge for me. A few others made similar comments to the post. As I replied to one, such challenges is how we learn and grow … Continue reading
Thank you for the great response to the first photo assignment of 2013. In all, there were 19 submissions from all over the globe. This time, I am going to write the recap while reading each entry for the first … Continue reading
As I mentioned in the introduction to this assignment, I changed the planned subject and asked you to show me photographically what the End of Summer was to you. There was something about this summer I felt needed an end. … Continue reading