Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Purple & Orange sky for @crushball TJ Peterson's complete game 4-1 win over @SyrSaltCats at #OCC. @NYCBL_baseball http://t.co/Yy2KXUoxg7 : 14 hours ago
- All Ford Show photos. View 361: #Mustang Nation viewsinfinitum.com/2015/06/29/vie… http://t.co/oTfKx8N6Kb : 1 day ago
- Went to the All #Ford Show today and I will say I do like the lines of #Ecoboost #Mustang http://t.co/UXUjgXWfDd : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @GenevaRedWings at @crushball from 6/26/2015 in @NYCBL_baseball #Cortland smu.gs/1GDZWHX http://t.co/rNCHfUq4m9 : 2 days ago
- Nice way to start the @FordMustang Shelby GT350R-C ear in @IMSA @continentaltire twitter.com/FordPerformanc… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: dad
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading