Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Wonder why he didn't have the Guldevskis cutout? #Tampacuse #SyrCrunch twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- .@Buccigross Callahan / St. Louis #bucciovertimechallenge : 2 days ago
- .@CorcoranPride takes it over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax 12-9. http://t.co/ddbmjUlyHH : 2 days ago
- .@CorcoranPride stretch the lead to 10-7 over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax http://t.co/8MdTrT4wnh : 2 days ago
- With 5 goals to finish the half, @CorcoranPride takes the lead over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax 7-6. http://t.co/3q5RW4h4XV : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: dad
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading