to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy (88) makes a blocker save against the @UticaComets in an #ahl game. #Syracuse http://t.co/R1EQtL0dtP : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch defensemen @jpside hip checks @UticaComets Ronalds Kenins in @TheAHL game. #Syracuse #Utica won 5-4. http://t.co/Z0D0N1CIx0 : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Yanni Gourde puts the Crunch up 1-0 early in the 2nd period against @UticaComets. #ahl #Syracuse http://t.co/FiF1dhaMvu : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 celebrates his tying goal against @UticaComets. Alas #Syracuse fell 5-4. #ahl #hockey http://t.co/Bg8mldb8J7 : 1 day ago
- I hope you all enjoyed the image mining I did today on @TheFrozenDome. Still lots to go through. : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: dad
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading