to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @syrvisuals: The otherworldly landscape of frozen #LakeOntario (photos by M. Grennlar) s.syracuse.com/QQY3U2c #greatlakes : 14 minutes ago
- MT @Bville_Bees: Congrats to Hockey team Coaches Lloyd, Pope & McCaffrey. 2015 Sectional Champs. | See ya in Ithaca! http://t.co/gKzeiWHboG : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @c_kunyk has a few words with @UticaComets Will Acton at the end of 1st period. #Syracuse #ahl http://t.co/kNQ7p46qYt : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 scores his 2nd goal against @UticaComets. #Syracuse #ahl http://t.co/9hBMbMkRJZ : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde scores the game winner against @UticaComets as Crunch go on to win 4-1. #Syracuse #ahl http://t.co/oPqkF0sBwd : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: dad
While walking around Fair Haven State Park last weekend, I followed a Dad taking his daughter fishing with him. They were so cute together as they walked out onto the old pier. He had his fishing gear and she had … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading