to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: Syracuse basketball coach Jim Boeheim, athletic director Daryl Gross all in for Crunch ow.ly/lncMC : 5 hours ago
- The next dance craze, the Gamorrean Boogie. flic.kr/p/eqqMao #starwars #sww #disney #wdw : 6 hours ago
- RT @disphotoblog: Sunrise Over Cinderella Castle bit.ly/171xT9z #disney #photography //And there it is. Beautiful, Cory! : 6 hours ago
- My office space is #AllIn for the @SyracuseCrunch Beat the @WBSPenguins http://t.co/3vminYsVAx : 9 hours ago
- RT @cnysportspix: @sthomasphotos @Ceddy_30 @TullysGoodTimes @Dan_DUva What's Tully Turtle whispering in his ear? // Beat the @WBSPenguins! : 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: colors
I heard about the Baldwinsville Boat Parade of Lights about a month ago. They said the boats would go through New York Barge Canal Lock 24. I immediately had a vision of the lock being full of boats with colored … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
In searching for past posts about autumn colors, I came across one I wrote during my first year of blogging called Autumn Color. In the article I talked about why leafs change colors and referenced a scientific article about it. … Continue reading
Karma announced her August Photo Hunt in mid-July which played right into my hands. The weekend after her announcing the hunt would include things in the colors of the rainbow, the Syracuse Nationals rolled into town with over 7,000 hot … Continue reading