to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow the @SyracuseCrunch to get updates from tonight's game with @AmerksHockey #Syracuse #sports http://t.co/m9Wq2uNqRe : 9 hours ago
- ICYMI: Come to #SyrCrunch #Halloween Spooktacular against @AmerksHockey. Details: tinyurl.com/poak3au #Syracuse http://t.co/DJfl43Q9wX : 12 hours ago
- Happy #Halloween from #MainStreetUSA in the #MagicKingdom #wdw #disney #orlando #florida #scarecrow http://t.co/CHxHMjWGj3 : 13 hours ago
- MT @dd_indy: @TheFrozenDome Will Elsa be in charge of making it the "Frozen" Dome? ;) | That would be a fun tie-in! : 1 day ago
- RT @mikealper: @NunesMagician cool view of the Dome today http://t.co/mjxKGcAzZG | There will be ice there in 23 days! @TheFrozenDome : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: building
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
The Sun goes below the horizon at the Great New York State Fair earlier this week. I grabbed my tripod and headed to the bright lights and rides of the James E. Strates Show Midway to enjoy some long exposure … Continue reading
As I was reviewing the photos I choose to share last week, I realized something was missing. Technically they were good. They were informative but did not include a lot of storytelling. Take the Westcott Building I posted on Friday. … Continue reading
The historic collegiate gothic building was built in 1910 and served as then Florida State College’s administration building by which it was known until 1936. In that year the building was renamed the James D. Westcott, Jr. Memorial Building by then university president Edward … Continue reading