Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Starting life together in a #Mustang. Bride and Groom get driven off in an Ecoboost Mustang in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/dONTmQKWFy : 6 hours ago
- Championship horse jumping at the Lake Placid Horse Show. #newyork http://t.co/TD3Bnor3iX : 8 hours ago
- Horses and riders practicing under the Olympic ski jumps in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/H7VgKTLuyT : 9 hours ago
- Happy July 4th weekend from the deck of the Lac du Saint Sacrement on Lake George. http://t.co/CgAF9INsXF : 1 day ago
- Lobby Flag at #Disney's Wilderness Lodge (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/1qkEfn #america #usa #wdw http://t.co/vG0sUYi6lu : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: building
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
The Sun goes below the horizon at the Great New York State Fair earlier this week. I grabbed my tripod and headed to the bright lights and rides of the James E. Strates Show Midway to enjoy some long exposure … Continue reading
As I was reviewing the photos I choose to share last week, I realized something was missing. Technically they were good. They were informative but did not include a lot of storytelling. Take the Westcott Building I posted on Friday. … Continue reading
The historic collegiate gothic building was built in 1910 and served as then Florida State College’s administration building by which it was known until 1936. In that year the building was renamed the James D. Westcott, Jr. Memorial Building by then university president Edward … Continue reading