Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #SyrCrunch play a home game at 7PM against @TorontoMarlies tonight. For Tickets call 315-473-4444. #AHL #hockey https://t.co/i7cpwUDfRj : 2 days ago
- #BelieveInBlue and see your posts show up via Twitter or Instagram on the @SyracuseCrunch website. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 6 days ago
- RT @JimSarosy: A year ago today history was made! Thank you CNY! @TheFrozenDome #30715 #BelieveInBlue https://t.co/zqYM5eYdLU : 1 week ago
- A year ago, 30,715 fans of @TheAHL @SyracuseCrunch and @UticaComets stormed @CarrierDome44 for @TheFrozenDome https://t.co/MVwFW6TaFp : 1 week ago
- Wondered how Neilson stayed warm last winter in #Syracuse. Might have to give it a try. twitter.com/IceCapsAHL/sta… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: building
The Niagara Mohawk building in Syracuse, New York can change the theme of its outer lighting. The Christmas theme is red and green. Now, all we need is some snow to complete the scene.
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
The Sun goes below the horizon at the Great New York State Fair earlier this week. I grabbed my tripod and headed to the bright lights and rides of the James E. Strates Show Midway to enjoy some long exposure … Continue reading