to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @syrhockey: The future of Syracuse Crunch/Tampa Bay partnership | ow.ly/zLamK #tampacuse #forever http://t.co/kLSa9goAnL : 1 day ago
- Street #Hockey Goalie all set to defend his team's net during #SyrCrunch #StreetCrunch game in #Syracuse #newyork. flic.kr/p/odCvcz : 1 day ago
- .@HermCard called to join state public high school Hall of Fame (video) - highschoolsports.syracuse.com/news/article/2… http://t.co/7Al70itZO3 : 2 days ago
- Herm Card called to join state public high school Hall of Fame (video) - Syracuse.com highschoolsports.syracuse.com/news/article/2… : 2 days ago
- #StreetCrunch game by the AXA Towers in #Syracuse #NewYork View 336: Street Hockey Kids wp.me/pcc47-21w http://t.co/wP1PkUx3Ym : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: brown
Kaaterskill Falls in the Catskill Mountains near Catskill, New York. This waterfall is right off of Route 23A between Catskill and Hunter Mountain. There is a parking area nearby and you walk down to these falls along the road. Not … Continue reading