Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- What does 103.4 MPH look like? See @WolfPackAHL Ryan Graves win #AHLAllStar Hardest Shot in #Syracuse https://t.co/WXilPYamCL : 1 hour ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees from 02/02/2016 in @NYSPHSAA Boys #IceHockey sthomasphotos.com/High-School-Sp… https://t.co/d4vk20hTFX : 2 hours ago
- Return of the #fisheye lens to #Epcot (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/14bJSG #wdw #disney https://t.co/tKK7eBDDC5 : 5 hours ago
- For @WayneStormWatch on #nationalweatherpersonsday Hope your rehab is going well. https://t.co/oyBTsNNRfV : 5 hours ago
- #Toyota 2016 #AHLAllStar Classic TV broadcast team of @BartsBytes @bigdaddymcgill @Dan_DUva on the ice at the end. https://t.co/RAyp66NMDG : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: breezy
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading