to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Starting a #Top10 series on Monday for the #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary year. Here's a preview. #sports #photography http://t.co/NRaIo5yJjG : 3 days ago
- HELP Email address @YahooCare was using to communicate no long works. I still cannot access external email accounts. Incident: 140828-019122 : 3 days ago
- RT @scottinwdw: Interesting... @TechCrunch tests the iPhone 6 and 6+ at Disneyland. techcrunch.com/2014/09/17/lif… | Very well done. : 3 days ago
- Age old rivalries #Ford vs #Chevy #Mustang vs #Camaro at the starting line. #dragracing #photography flic.kr/p/pg1vc5 : 4 days ago
- You know I will be there, @SyracuseCrunch! @TheFrozenDome @Bville_Bees @CNSAthletics bit.ly/1o16oAR http://t.co/thkq8oSxpQ : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: breezy
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading