Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Get tickets while there is a big seat selection in prime viewing locations. #BelieveInBlue twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… http://t.co/4M7srJdMHk : 3 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Playoff hockey returns to Syracuse April 29. Series info & Tickets: bit.ly/1aHaehH #BelieveInBlue #CalderCup h… : 11 hours ago
- #Syracuse had its first true #Spring weekend. View 358: Spring, Finally! wp.me/pcc47-24G #newyork http://t.co/b0tPRbiofi : 11 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Eric Neilson booblehead takes its spot on my desk. #Syracuse #ahl http://t.co/5V44DBjumE : 12 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Thanks @FullyFocusedMed for the sick Fan Appreciation video! ICYMI or just want to see it again because it rocks.... ht… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: breezy
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading