to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- One of several saves by KG in the final minute as #SyrCrunch hold off @AmerksHockey for a 3-2 win. #ahl #Syracuse http://t.co/RwGyDgQQON : 8 hours ago
- ...and [Vasilevskiy] clearly doing that down in Syracuse,” @CoopersLaw said. (2/2) : 15 hours ago
- “It’s why I love @TheAHL because it’s the greatest league to learn and become an NHL pro.. (1 of 2) : 15 hours ago
- Had this ready then he goes & wins a game @TBLightning. Vasilevskiy is mine & @TheAHL #SyrCrunch Player of the Week. http://t.co/V544VjDSsO : 15 hours ago
- “Credit our goalie coaches,” @CoopersLaw said following Vasilevskiy’s first win in the #NHL. @coachxander #SyrCrunch http://t.co/ZfiN7bDnMg : 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: boating
When visiting the Lake Ontario shore you will see many recreational uses as people take to the water. Recreational boating activities amounted to $16 billion spent in all of the Great Lakes in a 2003 study supporting thousands of jobs … Continue reading
When looking through blogs and flickr photostreams, one can tell who are learning and who are the more experienced photographers. How? If you go through many posts or pages of photos and they are all in a Landscape orientation like … Continue reading
Lake George, New York is a beautiful resort area to visit all year round but when the blue skies and tree colors of autumn come around, Lake George becomes spectacular. The weather could not have been more perfect as the days … Continue reading