to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @OnondagaCounty: Hey @marchmadness #eastregionals fans-we also have 1st place @SyracuseCrunch hockey team playing Saturday night! http:/… : 6 hours ago
- Going to the Dogs. @AmerksHockey visits #SyrCrunch on #Pucks4Paws night. Get Tix at 315-473-4444. #Syracuse http://t.co/IlbJ4iC9LJ : 10 hours ago
- RT @OnondagaNation: More lacrosse: Redhawks announce 2015 schedule. #2014Champions bit.ly/1xiFM8i http://t.co/XkyiZpdTjN : 1 day ago
- MT @SyracuseCrunch: What's your favorite 80s Movie? TRON (1982)? Crunch 80s Night: bit.ly/1BtGrAh http://t.co/KDisVlK0WS : 1 day ago
- MT @SyracuseCrunch: What's your favorite 80s Movie? Back to the Future '85? Crunch 80s Night: bit.ly/1BtGrAh http://t.co/MaJYYAK0XU : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: boating
When visiting the Lake Ontario shore you will see many recreational uses as people take to the water. Recreational boating activities amounted to $16 billion spent in all of the Great Lakes in a 2003 study supporting thousands of jobs … Continue reading
When looking through blogs and flickr photostreams, one can tell who are learning and who are the more experienced photographers. How? If you go through many posts or pages of photos and they are all in a Landscape orientation like … Continue reading
Lake George, New York is a beautiful resort area to visit all year round but when the blue skies and tree colors of autumn come around, Lake George becomes spectacular. The weather could not have been more perfect as the days … Continue reading