Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congrats to #TeamAxe and @BrentAxeMedia for their win over #TeamTamurian to retain the cup. #beacuseitsthecup http://t.co/fp0mYxCMxO : 1 hour ago
- #NYMustangs lined up in the @WGI infield. @FordMustang http://t.co/G16GbGjDLk : 1 day ago
- Mustang Sway at the Glen. #NYMustang rally at @WGI today. Will be doing pace laps later. http://t.co/4fxFlYie4P : 1 day ago
- RT @OnondagaNation: Friday night 7/31, the @RedhawkLax look to end the series vs Allegany. Game time 8:30 - Tsha' Hoñ’noñyeñ’dakhwa #lax ht… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @OutlawBaseball at @crushball from 7/27/2015 in @NYCBL_baseball playoffs smu.gs/1eBHNUD http://t.co/G4vdcyxUxb : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: boating
When visiting the Lake Ontario shore you will see many recreational uses as people take to the water. Recreational boating activities amounted to $16 billion spent in all of the Great Lakes in a 2003 study supporting thousands of jobs … Continue reading
When looking through blogs and flickr photostreams, one can tell who are learning and who are the more experienced photographers. How? If you go through many posts or pages of photos and they are all in a Landscape orientation like … Continue reading
Lake George, New York is a beautiful resort area to visit all year round but when the blue skies and tree colors of autumn come around, Lake George becomes spectacular. The weather could not have been more perfect as the days … Continue reading