Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Too soon? It is only 51 days away, ya know? #SyrCrunch @BSens_Hockey #ahl80th #hockey #200feet http://t.co/uTPTPXeDdR : 3 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: #SyrCrunch hockey is almost here! Purchase your Mini Plan Ticket Package now and you could win a personalized jersey! h… : 2 days ago
- RT @MoosePeterson: The Mara Landscape wp.me/p6YJx-alD a place more important than its critters @NikonUSA… moosepeterson.com/blog/2015/08/2… htt… : 2 days ago
- RT @BassetRod: Just one week to this show! Stop out, take a look!! #rbestphotography #photographyshow #beaverlakenaturecenter http://t.co/b… : 3 days ago
- Fast cars and shark teeth. View 365: #Sharknado at ESTA viewsinfinitum.com/2015/08/24/vie… pic.twitter.com/N9eRIED9P4 : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: boating
When visiting the Lake Ontario shore you will see many recreational uses as people take to the water. Recreational boating activities amounted to $16 billion spent in all of the Great Lakes in a 2003 study supporting thousands of jobs … Continue reading
When looking through blogs and flickr photostreams, one can tell who are learning and who are the more experienced photographers. How? If you go through many posts or pages of photos and they are all in a Landscape orientation like … Continue reading
Lake George, New York is a beautiful resort area to visit all year round but when the blue skies and tree colors of autumn come around, Lake George becomes spectacular. The weather could not have been more perfect as the days … Continue reading