to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @peterjfoti: When is the #StreetCrunch game? | This Saturday (7/26) at 10am outside on the Montgomery St. side of War Memorial. : 21 hours ago
- The skate will be on the other foot as #SyrCrunch Joey Mormina will ref the #StreetCrunch Media Game. http://t.co/KDHyjMCHMZ : 21 hours ago
- Capt @BrentAxeMedia and #TeamAxe takes on @NikoTamurian and #TeamTamurian Sat. 10am outside @TheOncenter War Memorial http://t.co/viWPGX8ikW : 22 hours ago
- How to get from A to B for Mid-Day #Waterfall #Photography using a 10-stop ND filter wp.me/pcc47-21k http://t.co/wkikfkZlBm : 1 day ago
- Thanks for the RT yesterday @AllEarsDeb View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading