Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 362: Walk on the Wild Side #WildWalk @WildCenter @TupperLakeNY viewsinfinitum.com/2015/07/06/vie… http://t.co/2ugx8h3poW : 12 hours ago
- RT @wearemacphun: If you use #Mac and like #photography, check #Macphun apps. You'll love them: macphun.com #AppStore #Apple : 13 hours ago
- #4thofJuly #fireworks over Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, #newyork #america #usa #water #reflection http://t.co/qmCfPktz0N : 2 days ago
- Starting life together in a #Mustang. Bride and Groom get driven off in an Ecoboost Mustang in Lake Placid, New York. http://t.co/dONTmQKWFy : 2 days ago
- Championship horse jumping at the Lake Placid Horse Show. #newyork http://t.co/TD3Bnor3iX : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading