to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Ev_Ranks pops in a goal to bring them within one very late in the game. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/ldxNz4DJiV : 4 hours ago
- Here is @SyracuseCrunch @Paquette18 goal celebration after tying the game in the third. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/qUarpKCdmj : 4 hours ago
- This one from the top of the @TheOncenter War Memorial by @flxphoto who was helping me out last night. #ahl #hockey http://t.co/w93x8CslcR : 4 hours ago
- Have a couple of angles on @SyracuseCrunch @Vladdy18 shortie goal last night. This one from ice level. #ahl #hockey http://t.co/UREkyMweSX : 4 hours ago
- Go get'em @allielac RT @DOsports: Ice hockey: Syracuse offense primed to compete with Mercyhurst in semifinals: bit.ly/1g22iau : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading