to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to @SyracuseCrunch Eric Neilson who puts his heart and soul into everything. Justly earned. http://t.co/1mlTeilGDs : 14 hours ago
- Thank you @SyracuseCrunch fans for bringing the War Memorial alive for each game and letting me photograph the #fun. http://t.co/rShFXbWJUP : 20 hours ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch @PcLabrie lands a left in his bout with @phantomshockey player. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/TXzLXQDb86 : 1 day ago
- He is laying low because he has @VanceLederman Fathead. #SyrCrunch #DomeGame : 1 day ago
- Yes, I am a @CanadiensMTL fan. Here is why: wp.me/pcc47-r and wp.me/pcc47-6x #youth #family #hnic http://t.co/XqZy9emTrZ : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading