to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch goalie Kristers Gudlevskis poke checks puck away @AmerksHockey player on way to 3-2 win. #AHL #Syracuse http://t.co/vmsk9kdZqv : 3 hours ago
- One of several saves by KG in the final minute as #SyrCrunch hold off @AmerksHockey for a 3-2 win. #ahl #Syracuse http://t.co/RwGyDgQQON : 16 hours ago
- ...and [Vasilevskiy] clearly doing that down in Syracuse,” @CoopersLaw said. (2/2) : 23 hours ago
- “It’s why I love @TheAHL because it’s the greatest league to learn and become an NHL pro.. (1 of 2) : 23 hours ago
- Had this ready then he goes & wins a game @TBLightning. Vasilevskiy is mine & @TheAHL #SyrCrunch Player of the Week. http://t.co/V544VjDSsO : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading