to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Which #Ford #Mustang generation do you like? View 342: Northeast Mustang Meet wp.me/pcc47-22s #ponycar http://t.co/JDvr572xql : 4 hours ago
- ICYMI: Highlight #10: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary: Soldout @TheOncenter War Memorial for 1st @UticaComets home game. http://t.co/omG8lDfUv9 : 4 hours ago
- Highlight #10: #SyrCrunch 20th Anniversary season: Soldout @TheOncenter War Memorial for 1st @UticaComets home game. http://t.co/omG8lDfUv9 : 10 hours ago
- My Personal #Top10 Highlights from the @SyracuseCrunch 20th Anniversary season is about to begin. Will post 1 a day for next 2 weeks. : 10 hours ago
- RT @RickMoriartyCNY: Syracuse company's lights will shine on next Super Bowl s.syracuse.com/Sl6ne6Q @ephesuslighting http://t.co/jONAK2axvJ : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading