Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @OnondagaNation: Friday night 7/31, the @RedhawkLax look to end the series vs Allegany. Game time 8:30 - Tsha' Hoñ’noñyeñ’dakhwa #lax ht… : 6 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @OutlawBaseball at @crushball from 7/27/2015 in @NYCBL_baseball playoffs smu.gs/1eBHNUD http://t.co/G4vdcyxUxb : 1 day ago
- Will it be a repeat for #TeamAxe or will #TeamTamurian get sweet revenge? Come to #StreetCrunch @TheOncenter on 8/1. http://t.co/DGs5zi66Kt : 1 day ago
- This guy plays the game with intensity. @SalManeenNC9 #StreetCrunchDraft http://t.co/mcUaCmyqzt : 1 day ago
- Nice to see the eternal goalie, @WayneStormWatch will be back in the net for #TeamTamurian. Hope the weather cools. http://t.co/4TYnADQAC7 : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: blustery
Blustery days are the bane of Landscape photographers looking for static subjects in beautiful light and dramatic sky. Me, I like to take advantage of how the wind moves objects normally thought of as solid. Trees must sway and move when … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading