to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Not sure what's going on here, @JTBrown23 with Pat Nagle. Fun times after winning an #AHL #CalderCup playoff series. http://t.co/ylgS4o53sY : 6 hours ago
- #SprFalcons Curtis McElhinney tells @tjohnny09 he is good at the hockey. #SyrCrunch #AHL #CalderCup http://t.co/pDMhvYNmc2 : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Dan Sexton and @Vladdy18 after the empty net goal to seal the win and series over @TheFalconsAHL http://t.co/dtwe8pxqPC : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @radkogudas salutes the fans after sweeping @TheFalconsAHL in #AHL ECSF http://t.co/B8sQJvijH9 : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @Ceddy_30 shakes hands with @TheFalconsAHL HC after winning series. http://t.co/yzpp9VUd7k : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: blur
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading
This week I am sharing a set of photography links shared to me by my Circles on Google+. Above is an example of a long exposure photograph taken at night. Do you know how to take really long exposures in the … Continue reading
In the Motion Assignment post, I mentioned how things which move are all around us. Sometimes they show up right in your own town. The Syracuse Nationals gave me another opportunity to look for things in motion. Not as easy … Continue reading
The world is in motion all around us. Kids play, run, ride bikes. People walk, jog, drive cars, race cars, play sports. Animals fly, jump, eat, trot. Mechanical objects swing, swirl, spin. Even plants move in the wind. Assignment 20 … Continue reading