to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @philspitze: 10 great ways to learn #photography in #Syracuse - camera-ed.com Hope to see you soon! : 10 hours ago
- RT @RedhawkLax: Onondaga Redhawks wins battle of Nations shar.es/11cLln via @TheRecord #PresCupLax14 | Congratulations! : 12 hours ago
- Can anyone offer up a good replacement for Yahoo Mail? Must be able to pull in multiple external accounts. Fee based ok. @YahooCare : 12 hours ago
- Mail Support had me go back to original settings on all accounts. Still does not work. Does @YahooCare if so why has it not been escalated? : 14 hours ago
- This is amazing. My iPhone can get Time Warner email but Yahoo Mail can not. Why @YahooCare : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan – Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading