Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Very nice and modern. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 19 minutes ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Utica-Proctor at @Bville_Bees in @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 AA #football from 10/02/2015. http://t.co/G9vDdDXGbM : 19 hours ago
- Last double digit day in the countdown to @SyracuseCrunch Home Opener on Oct. 17th at @TheOncenter War Memorial. http://t.co/VbYRv8rOoi : 22 hours ago
- Stayed at the beautiful and relaxing @1000islandshh during my 1000 Islands Weekend wp.me/pcc47-25w http://t.co/wfSJ0Uqd3H : 1 day ago
- Anyone want to go in on this with me? Bet Trader Sam will give us a good deal Jungle Cruise Boat For Sale #flickr flic.kr/p/yyePdY : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading