to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @PcLabrie set the tone early against @BSens_Hockey #ahl #hockey #Syracuse http://t.co/sQMHu0xg1d : 22 hours ago
- Another goal celebration by @SyracuseCrunch @BConnolly8 that tied the game at 3. #ahl #hockey #Syracuse http://t.co/IEm7NyIyow : 23 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Vladdy18 celebrates his game winning goal with Jordan Henry. #ahl #hockey #Syracuse http://t.co/eaygd9OxQN : 23 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Kristers stick handle save late in third when score was tied. http://t.co/UBUDFauxbK : 23 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Ev_Ranks pops in a goal to bring them within one very late in the game. #Syracuse #ahl #hockey http://t.co/ldxNz4DJiV : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan – Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading