to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @peterjfoti: When is the #StreetCrunch game? | This Saturday (7/26) at 10am outside on the Montgomery St. side of War Memorial. : 1 day ago
- The skate will be on the other foot as #SyrCrunch Joey Mormina will ref the #StreetCrunch Media Game. http://t.co/KDHyjMCHMZ : 1 day ago
- Capt @BrentAxeMedia and #TeamAxe takes on @NikoTamurian and #TeamTamurian Sat. 10am outside @TheOncenter War Memorial http://t.co/viWPGX8ikW : 1 day ago
- How to get from A to B for Mid-Day #Waterfall #Photography using a 10-stop ND filter wp.me/pcc47-21k http://t.co/wkikfkZlBm : 1 day ago
- Thanks for the RT yesterday @AllEarsDeb View 335: #Syracuse #Night #Photography Tour wp.me/pcc47-21e http://t.co/aYmWbiGw0L : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan – Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading