Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- In @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Semi-Final Boys #Lacrosse @WGAthletics defeat @CNSAthletics 13-3. http://t.co/jUbZtkAxVy : 20 hours ago
- Despite saves like this @CNSAthletics still trails @WGAthletics 9-3 in Boys #Lacrosse after 3 quarters. @NYSPHSAA http://t.co/nf8FcIJ34D : 20 hours ago
- In @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Semi-Final Boys #Lacrosse @WGAthletics is up on @CNSAthletics 7-3 at the half. http://t.co/eLgyIbPcO9 : 21 hours ago
- In @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Semi-Final iBoys #Lacrosse @WGAthletics is up on @CNSAthletics 4-1 after 1st Qtr. http://t.co/VmXjLk8K28 : 21 hours ago
- In @NYSPHSAA Section 3 Semi-Final Boys #Lacrosse @AuburnLacrosse defeated @CorcoranPride 14-6 to advance. http://t.co/zJHW1oqvHe : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading