to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- MT @SyracuseCrunch: @Cuse legends join in promoting #Syracuse and @TheFrozenDome ow.ly/DhvQq #poundforpound #ahl #hockey : 21 hours ago
- Flag Wavers of Sansepolcro #Italy in #Epcot (Picture This!) shar.es/1mN5TV #wdw #disney #funwithflags http://t.co/TYKzQWi1hs : 1 day ago
- RT @JimSarosy: NHL's most prestigious awards on display at the Syracuse Crunch's Carrier Dome game (poll) s.syracuse.com/GJNuuVi : 1 day ago
- MT @HowardDolgon: Thanks to partner @CrouseHospital fans can experience Hockey Hall Of Fame at @TheFrozenDome. Free of charge! Awesome! : 1 day ago
- Presenting the Flag Wavers of Sansepolcro from #Epcot #Italy #WDW #funwithflags flic.kr/p/psrPPr : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan – Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading