to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: #SyracuseCougars and @WGAthletics in a @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 Boys Hockey game. smu.gs/1LrG6Wn http://t.co/hPpOKzwBlQ : 3 hours ago
- The question is...did he say "Yes". #SyracuseCougars #hockey #highschool #Promposal2015 http://t.co/Z0lPTL7r8x : 7 hours ago
- Selective Focusing at #WaltDisneyWorld (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/1omgYv #disney #photography http://t.co/F8pJtNOBm1 : 8 hours ago
- With all the #AHL affiliate love going around: #Tampacuse: viewsinfinitum.com/2013/11/04/vie… @SyracuseCrunch @TBLightning #TBT http://t.co/sJAFi3L7kw : 1 day ago
- EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!! MT @MarkCaswellJr: could we see a Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Albany, Utica division next year? #AHL : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading