Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Going to miss that smile. Bon Voyage, Eric...until we meet again. Call me if you need anything. #ericneilson http://t.co/rvoolwIea8 : 33 minutes ago
- O'Canada Day..my salute to New York's northern neighbors from 2010. #flickr #canada flic.kr/p/8eQrDD : 6 hours ago
- Happy Canada Day to the #SyrCrunch new divisional rivals, @TorontoMarlies #RoadTrip http://t.co/6oVNO8v6wP : 6 hours ago
- Purple & Orange sky for @crushball TJ Peterson's complete game 4-1 win over @SyrSaltCats at #OCC. @NYCBL_baseball http://t.co/Yy2KXUoxg7 : 1 day ago
- All Ford Show photos. View 361: #Mustang Nation viewsinfinitum.com/2015/06/29/vie… http://t.co/oTfKx8N6Kb : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading