to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 celebrates his tying goal against @UticaComets. Alas #Syracuse fell 5-4. #ahl #hockey http://t.co/Bg8mldb8J7 : 4 hours ago
- I hope you all enjoyed the image mining I did today on @TheFrozenDome. Still lots to go through. : 22 hours ago
- .@TheAHL on and off ice officials did a great job at @TheFrozenDome. Will have photos for you soon! @SyracuseCrunch http://t.co/uWVVVIFOoc : 22 hours ago
- The exciting game between @UCPioneers and @OswegoAthletics was a great lead in to @TheFrozenDome. @BigLeaguePics http://t.co/a8VJu5k5Zx : 22 hours ago
- LT...well, that's annoying of Tweeter to flip it like that. Will fix it later. : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan – Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading