Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Checking out the @NYSFair Championship Heavyweight Horse Pull in the Coliseum. http://t.co/TGBGKvfhED : 5 hours ago
- Red-tailed Hawk lands on a handler's hand during the Hawk Creek Wildlife Center's #raptor show @NYSFair http://t.co/0SzRy1oErk : 6 hours ago
- Smelling the roses in the Horticulture building at the @NYSFair http://t.co/rHVRmeSCTe : 9 hours ago
- And you thought we were going to the @NYSFair today. Looks like Utah and Arches Nstional Park to us. http://t.co/fmwrDHfqIK : 14 hours ago
- The traditional after concert wait for a Pizze Fritte @nysfair http://t.co/pVa0BBDF0i : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading