Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- RT @esurance: Catch @deadpoolmovie in our post-game commercial? RT now for your chance to catch $250K! #EsuranceSweepstakes #SB50 https://t… : 1 hour ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @TheFalconsAHL at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/6/16. facebook.com/media/set/?set… https://t.co/JO3fuzI3ha : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/5/16. facebook.com/media/set/?set… https://t.co/3PFJMSSHZ6 : 12 hours ago
- Getting the timing down for #SyrCrunch introductions and moving spot lights. Here is @L28witko from last night. https://t.co/MpMAeV2hrI : 1 day ago
- New lens for #travel and #WDW trips, @NikonUSA 16-35mm VR. #photography #gear https://t.co/riZx5VcukL : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading