to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Two generations of the @SyracuseCrunch #hockey faimly flic.kr/p/eP2o2B #ahl #sports #photography #caldercup #Syracuse #newyork : 12 hours ago
- From #Russia With #Love. View 284: Russian #Father wp.me/pcc47-1Qn #hockey #syrcrunch #family #Syracuse #newyork : 16 hours ago
- Happy Father's Day! View 284: Russian #Father wp.me/pcc47-1Qn #hockey #family #Syracuse #newyork : 19 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch fans will be waiting for you @griffinshockey They are #AllIn for their @SyracuseCrunch http://t.co/Hf6y9tjsHD : 1 day ago
- Fans @TullysGoodTimes 7th North react to goal by @SyracuseCrunch @tjohnny09 in the win over @griffinshockey #Syracuse http://t.co/qWiBaqW2bO : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading
The wood duck was telling me to use the Rule of Thirds when I was photographing him at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo last weekend. I did my best but there were other ducks to either side of him. Like in … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading